Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. P.K.JiswalYour feedback matters!
- Stretching of muscles and relaxation or meditation.
- Drinking plenty of water and clear fluids. Avoid or decrease intake of tea or coffee
- Posture awareness during the day.
I am 21 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for a couple of days but I have not been recovered till now date. So kindly. Suggest a better solution for my problem.
Pain radiating from neck to left shoulder blade causing uneasy and dragging pain sqizing pain on my left part of my shoulder suggest some method to cure my problem.
When I sit for study my legs pain after sometime and I feel irritated now what should I do. When I drive vehicle my should pains very much after driving more than 20 mins. Now what should I do.
My mother has constant back pain. She did x-ray , sugar checkup and various other check ups and everything was normal. But the pain is still their.
Could you please help me to understand my sonography report mentioned - am 29 weeks completed and my placenta position is anterior grade 2 and fetus is breech representation. FHR - 150 per/min Action movement is good.
I suffered a problem of bone infections six years back and now again I am facing pain in the same area, I consulted the doctor, he said regular siting might be the issue, I am worried if I can face the same problem again!
Hi, I'm suffering from joint pain and body pain last 25 days. But no fever. I take paracetamol 500 mg day/night regularly. If I mistake to tske paracetamol one day the problem doing again. What can I do.
Im doing gym for last two days after break of more than 4 months . I had pain in my elbow muscle .i can not straight my hand. What should I do to reduce the pain . Is their any tablet or medicine or natural way to do?
I had a doubt feeling uneasy back side of knee. Near ligament. Is it advisable to walk. What I had to do?
hello sir. I dnt have any prob but my knee knock off vry much. A popping sound comes from my knee. Is it ok I dnt have any pain.
I have swelling on my knee and can't fully put weight on my injured leg as it pains in backside of knee suggest so that swelling goes.
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.