Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.k ChawlaYour feedback matters!
How can I improve my testosterone as I recently got my test done which showed abt 270 .i feel low energy all the time, depression is my best friend, irrational behaviour, negative thoughts, went to gym for 4 years gained very little muscle mass, so I stop exercising as everyone else put on muscle mass very easy I do understand it more of genetics but my t report also indicate low level. All I wanna do ryt now is to take t level to optimum for my age group. Thanks.
I am epilepsy patient. this problem is always sleep disk please help me for diet tell me about my diet and all.
Ask 10'll get an answer right down the middle so I'll ask on here. I know with Peri and menopause sugar isn't it's not good in general for anyone and you always hear watch your caffeine (because of hormones) So, which is chocolate or milk.
Hi I wanna know one thing and that is. Is there any hope of complete recovery from mental illness like :-bipolar disorder and schizophrenia etc (in future or not)
Mujhe sans lene me pareshani hoti hai ,dil me ghabrahat mehsus hoti hai. ECG KARAVAYA tha report abnormal aye hai kya mujhe heart problem ho sakti hai please help me as Early as possible.
Since last about 20 days am noticing blood mucous (mixed with cough) that ooz out on cleaning tongue following brushing teeth every morning. Let me disclose here am smoker and smoke about 6 ti 7 cigs since more re than 15 yes. Am worried, what could be problem? And with effect have stopped smoking at once. What type of test should I go through? Pl. Help. History: Am taking pills on blood pressure control under doctors advice since about 8 months.
Hi, I have hydrocele since one year. however testicle size is not much grown but little weighted I feel n is not softer as it was earlier. Help me out of this prob please Any suggestions will b highly appreciated.
I am seventeen years old, I am suffering from a little bit of sinus every day at a particular time. I used to avoid the cool products from last month. Even though I can't get relief from it. What should I do for this?
I am 27 years old male. Whenever I have sex I could not last longer. Due to fast ejaculation within 1 min. It is due to masturbation or something else. Please suggest me the solution.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.
I am 18 year old male. I have problem that my digestive system is not functioning well. What I have to do?
Hello, I am suffering from gas problem. The stomach was look too tight and some pains are coming like someone stretching. Please help me. Thank you.
2. Intake of Junk Food
3.Lack of Exercise
Eating nutrient rich but low fat Diet helps in solving major problems.
My aunty is suffering from diabetics. And she is suffering from lack of blood .what precautions should we must take.
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.