Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nusrat HakimYour feedback matters!
I have rubbed my left eye for two hours it has now become red what precautions do I need to take care.
Hi sir, My father (age 56) are suffering from glaucoma problems so as per doctor's opinion he have start to take anti glaucoma Rx. At this he never possible read number plate of car from 20ft distance. As per laser centre report- He has BE anterior segment normal. IOP- RE 9, LE 11hg @12 noon BE fundus - RE disc 0.8 CDR with inferior thinning, LE 0.7 CDR. BE perimetry -RE reduced sensitivity in superior field. LE show reduced sensitivity in sup - nasal fields, OCT ONH -RE show NRR thinning LE NRR and RNFL thickness normal. ADV- Prefer to start anti glaucoma Rx. In this case operation is necessary and iffectable or not. Please guide me which treatment is best for him. Regards,
I am 27 years female and I feel always strain with a small work. why it is happening. I am physically ok.
I am 24 years old. My eyesight become very down and tears floss from my eyes every time. Can I regain my eye power. Current lens no. Is -2.5 both eyes. I want to remove off my spex.
I am 22 years old I have eye site since 10 years at present I have almost 6 long site planning to have laser surgery can I go? Does it have any side effects? Is there any other way to cure my eye?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.