Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
## my period has been delayed by at least 2 months and no chance of pregnancy. Pls help for medicines for my problem. Regds ##
Sona is trying to conceive for around 6-7 months but failed. She has one baby of 3 years. Her husband suffered from vericocil is this is d cause of failure.
In april didnt got my periods. Please help it ws suppose to due 24 th of april bt today its like 15days up. My periods are irregular nd neither got my periods nor got any positive lines on tool test till today. M heavy with stomach pain. Please help.
I got my first period after 7 month of my delivery it last for about 15 days. Next period after a month it last for about. 1.5 months then I consulted a doctor suggested me to take hormone tablets for 21 days. I used them gim my period. Started on 21st day. Please suggest me to regulate my periods in time.?
Hi I have my girlfriend her age is 28 and 55kg weight often we talk each other on different topics and my girlfriend feeling wet when we talk about sex. When we start romance aftr 3 minutes she is feeling wet and little fluid comes out. Is it ok? Please tell me.
After 4 months of pregnancy, what should we do for better health of baby and his mother, what precautions we have to do, pls give me some idea.
Is there any chance of pregnancy to my gurl after 3 months she got her period timely in 3 month is there any risk.
Hello Meri age 40 year h aur meri wife ko sex apeel bilkul bhi nhi h usko sex ke liye bolo to ignor karti h kiya kiya jaye jo hamari sexual life tik ho sake please help me . Thanks.
I am suffering from white discharge last 7 to 8 years. Feeling weakness all the time. Period time always late 10 days from the date.
Does hcg 5000 IUI injection and duphaston delay the periods. So my period is 2 days due. And every month I will have spot before periods but this time I do not even find any spot. What does it mean.
Since last 7 months, right after the marriage my wife has been taking Femilon contraceptive tablets as prescribed by a Gynae. But, since last 3 days she has been experiencing severe pain in abdomen- to be more specific- above navel slightly left side. Immediately visited a general physician who instructed to go through a USG of whole abdomen. She went through USG of Whole abdomen and the report came normal. Also, she went through a Routine Examination of Urine that showed Acidic reaction in Urine. The pain is persistent but feels when touched. My question is: is it due to the intake of Femilon? Please help.
My girlfriend always asking me to have sex with her .but what to do to prevent pregnancy with out using condom. I would ask about any contraceptive pill which can be used? Please suggest.
I'm pregnant of 9 weeks and 4 days, spotting pv, uterus: Av, enlarged in size, shows a 16.4 mm gestational sac. Yolk sac not present. Any problems form my pregnancy. Please suggest me a solution.
Hi. Am now 19 weeks 1 day. Which month drink saffron milk. It's get fair baby. How to get healthy nd fair baby. And doctor suggested urine test. My urine reports some infection. It's any problem .
Meri wife ke last 3 month ke period kuch is tarah he Regular he ya ilregular yeh aap dekh lijiye 2 march 2 april 5 may Me yeh janna chabta hu is month konsi date par sex karu jisse 100% pregnent k chance ho.
I'm 27 years old and my blood group is o- therefore I would like to know that am I going to get any problem in conceiving a child or if else I conceive a child he/she will get any complications please suggest.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.