Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nupur MitalYour feedback matters!
What is the perfect time for pregnant. I have try many time but my wife is not pregnant. Please help.
I have two daughter and I am planning for baby but a doctors suggested me that I have low y chromosome in sperm I will plan it will daughter again can y chromosome will be increased. Any doctor who can help me.
Dear sir when I sex with my girl friend more than two times she felt pain in her vagina as I sex third times sir please tell me what is the issue. Thank you.
I and my gf have first time intercourse, she started bleeding it was 14th August then she have again bleeding on 16th after that she have periods on 25th which was her cycle after that she have pain have yesterday while exercising and bleeding as well. Is she pregnant or something else please suggest .she is thin and 20 years old.
- A fetus can masturbate in utero.
- You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
- You can have them when you're brain dead.
- They can cause bad breath.
- They can cure hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
- Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
- Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty.
- About 10 percent of women are actually anorgasmic.
- Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After that your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
Hello I am having severe menstrual cramps on first day of my period for maximum extent I bare it but suddenly when it becomes intolerant I take 1 tab meftal spas even though it does not set it last for about 3_4 hours I have pcod problem please give me some suggestion to cure it it shows me hell during examinations please.
I am 32 married & I have completely lost my sexual desire, also suffering with vaginal dryness please suggest me some medicine to overcome this problem.
Eating a well-balanced diet is the first step towards staying healthy. We all know that our diet should contain plenty of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. However, did you know that some foods are healthier than others? Here are the 10 most nutritious foods in the world.
- Salmon: Salmon is a fatty fish that contains plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids along with other nutrients. These are essential for the optimal functioning of the body. It also lowers the risk of dementia, heart disease, depression and a host of other common diseases.
- Kale: Kale is a leafy green vegetable that is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and a number of other antioxidants. It has a very low calorific value and is considered to be even healthier than spinach. The Isothiocyanates and other bioactive compounds in kale can protect a person from some types of cancer.
- Garlic: Along with vitamin and minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium and manganese, garlic also contains Alicen. This has the ability to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and can fight cancer. Garlic also contains pathogens that help it fight against bacteria and fungi.
- Shellfish: Shellfish includes foods such as prawns, clams, oysters etc. they are loaded with vitamin B12, Vitamin C, iron, zinc, selenium, and copper amongst other nutrients. They are considered the most nutritious organism in the sea.
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain flavonoids known as anthocyanins. These have the ability to protect against cancer, heart disease, memory loss and age-related blindness. The epicatechins in blueberry juice also lower the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Broccoli: Sulpher compounds such as sulforaphane can fight against certain types of cancer such as lung cancer, stomach cancer, and breast cancer. These compounds pass a signal to genes to increase production of enzymes that detoxify the body. It also contains beta-carotene that safeguards your brain cells and protects your eyes from cataracts.
- Chocolate: Dark chocolate is considered an indulgence but is in fact very good for you. The flavonoids and anti-oxidants contained in it help lower blood pressure, keep blood clots from developing and slow down the cholesterol oxidation process. It also has the ability to lower insulin resistance.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich in fiber and lignans. These compounds block estrogen receptors and help reduce the risk of cancer caused by hormone fluctuations. They also contain alpha-linolenic acids that are used by the body to produce omega 3 fatty acids.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a great source of calcium and probiotics. This helps keep the gut healthy and in turn boosts the immune system. It also lowers the risk of urinary tract infections, yeast infection, and ulcers.
- Avocadoes: Avocadoes can help lower cholesterol and are effective ways to reduce the risk of heart diseases. they are also rich in antioxidants such as glutathione.
I have a baby boy of two years. because of pregnancy my weight gained too much. Now it's 90 kgs. Pls tell me how to reduce weight.
Health is wealth! This age old adage holds true even today. The usual practice of 3 meals a day needs some tinkering and 5 small meals a day seems like a good way forward. Go to any dietician or any nutritionist and they will vouch for its benefits. So, let us now take a look at the many advantages that come up with this multiple meal plan:
- Alter the food schedule and instil a sense of discipline: It helps in altering your food schedule. When you spread your meals throughout the day, it allows you to try different dishes without over consuming any one dish. With more opportunities to eat healthy, you can develop proper diet charts and follow it properly across the entire day. Moreover, it teaches you discipline to keep a check on your diet.
- Keeps a check on binge eating and overeating: Five meals a day plan can help you control your weight. Intake of small meals prevents binge eating. You don't need to consume in large quantity at once if there are more meals to look forward to throughout the duration of the day. Smaller meals, condition you in such a way that you do not indulge in overeating even if you are outside.
- Something in every meal: Since you're opting for five meals a day, you will indulge in different types of food items throughout the day right from vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, milk-shakes and much more. This will not only keep your palette satisfied, but will also make sure that you get all the right amount of nutrients as nothing healthy will be left out.
- Goes hand in hand with all the diet charts and plans: Eating healthy and in small portion ensures that you are on course for your diet plan. Five meals a day will give you a chance to screen your nourishment intake and manage it more viably. It also helps in keeping your appetite under check. It maintains a healthy balance between healthy eating and satiating your hunger.
Disregard the three-feast model; it has now become obsolete. Your busy schedule requests that you take a more dynamic approach to your nourishment. Five meals a day is just the right way to ensure that you have your share of proper nutrients every day.
Related Tip: "5 Energy - Boosting Foods to Try"
Pireod time pe nai aaya or prega news test se negative h phir v nai aaya so period laane k liye ya kre kya mai pregnant hu.
I'm not well from past 3 days. It began with diarrhea in the morning that was on 29th June 2016. I went to office and it happened again. I got my periods at the same day and I started feeling feverish so I came back to home from office. I have lost my appetite. . I peed twice in 2 days and haven't pooped yet I got awful cramps on my stomach. I can't eat anytime and the last time I got fever was last night. I'm bleeding blackish or dark. It's not even red blood. I'm dying due to this pain. Please suggest something.
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Me and my wife had unprotected sex in the middle of the month. However, I ejaculated outside. Her last period (LMP) was on 20th Sept and period was due on 15th Oct 2016 but still she didn't get her period. We checked two three times at home and HPT shows negative. We are very much worried as we don't want baby now. She has 25 days cycle and sometimes it takes 28 to 30 days. Kindly suggest some pills or medicines to induce menses.
Mere periods ho rahe hai 22 sep se Mai hamesha 2 din mai thk ho jati hu is baar 4 din ho gae thik nhi hue bleeding ho rhe hai jyda jyda multiload bhe lagi hue hai mere. Mai kya karu.
Dear sir, A gynec doctor suggest to take siphene 50- 5 tab after thir day of period. please help shall we make sex relation ship during having these tablets.
I am 25 years old women I don't have regular periods I try many things but it did not work can you please help me?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Samiksha started remaining sick when she was about four years old. She was constantly suffering from cough, cold, omiting, diarrhea, gastro, swelling on the body, suddenly crying in the night and always wishing to lye idle, etc. She did not gain any weight and height during this period. She became very weak. Lots of pathology tests were done but the ailment could not be diagnosed. She was then taken to Bombay where a biopsy through endoscopy was done and it was found that the villi of her small intestine was slowly deteriorating. She was suffering from celiac , i.E. Allergy from wheat. She must eat other things than wheat. Her relatives were puzzled and wondered that what she will eat now? How her body will work without eating wheat? In fact, when a person suffers from celiac, his body can not digest Gluten protein
found in the wheat and the villi of small intestines starts getting damaged. Effected person suffers from Diarrhea, gastritis, cough, cold, anemia, and absence of growth in the body.
April 2014 Science News | Elafin, a human protein, plays a key role against the inflammatory reaction typical of celiac disease (gluten intolerance), research has shown. The researchers have also developed a probiotic bacterium able to deliver Elafin in the gut of mice. This innovation paves the way to new strategies to treat gluten intolerance.
Wheat can create three types of problems: Allergy, gluten intolerance, and wheat imbalance.
Allergy from wheat:
Wheat contains Protein, Albumin. Globulin, Gleadin, and Gluten. When I G E (immunoglobulin E) reacts against them in the form of Anti-bodies, people become allergic to wheat. Normal symptoms are : skin diseases (articaria, Eczema, engiodima); Gastritis, nausea, vomiting, asthma and allergic rheumatics.
Celiac is also known as Gluten antropathy. So far it was known as gluten intolerance. In Celiac disease (CD) ,Gluten protein found in the wheat acts as a villain to the immune system of the body. When Gluten goes into the body through food, it starts damaging the villi of mucosa of small intestine. Function of the villi of small intestine is to extract nutritious elements from the food and inject them into the blood circulation. Food contains vitamins, calcium, protein, carbohydrates, fats and other nutrition. If the villi is damaged, the function of extracting nutrition from the food will seriously be effected and the person will suffer from malnutrition. Celiac is the result of the reaction of IG-A and IG-B antibodies against Gluten. Celiac can be diagnosed early in the children compared to elder persons, because the symptoms in elderly people are not serious. Doctors often take it as instable bowl syndrome (IBS), food allergy,
chronic fattening, anorexia, or malnutrition.
According to University of Maryland, centre for celiac research, Baltimore , one among 133 Americans are suffering from celiac. According to international eating disorder clinic, celiac is one of the main hereditary disease. According to Jaipur JK Lone hospital data, in and around Jaipur around 1500 children are suffering from celiac.
The Gluten Summit and Celiac Disease
Immune system of the body is not included in it. In fact, so far it is not known that why some people are effected by wheat intolerance. But some specialists are of the opinion that some persons can not digest wheat because in there body enough enzymes are not present.
Diarrhea, constipation, stoteria(presence of fat in the stool), Fits, excessive gas in the stomach, stomach ache, weakness, loss of weight, pain in joints and bones, easy fracture in the body, muscle-cramps ,swelling,Peripheral neuropathy , restlessness, depression, apathy in the mouth, skin rashes, spots on the teeth, white spots on the nails,burning in the throat, cold, asthma, allergic rhinitis.
There is no specific medicine. As it is caused on account of allergy from wheat, the patient has to stop eating wheat, barley, oats, as they contain gluten. Instead, he has to eat alternative food. This will start curing villi of the damaged parts of body and within 24months celiac is cured and the person becomes normal. To cure the weakness in the body, medicines for vitamins, protein, calcium is given to the patient.
What should NOT be eaten:
Wheat, wheat flour, fine flour, Puri, semolina, barley, oats, samosa, mathari, patties, bread, porridge, millet, chocolate, Jalebi, Burfi, born vita, custard powder, toffee, sauce, curry powder, boost, gulab jamun, protein powder, biscuit, readymade corn flakes.
What to eat:
Rice, chiwda, murmura, arrowroot, sago, maize, jawar, millet, flour of water chestnut, flour of kuttu, flour of potato, milk and milk made products, (butter, ghee, ); fresh meat, fish, eggs, all kinds of pulses, fruits, and vegetables, tea , coffee, honey , rosgulla, home made gram flour things, idli, dosa, sambhar, pop-corn, roasted gram,
rice noodles, petha etc.
Investigation of celiac disease: blood test, TTG, biopsy of small intestine. IGA anti body.
What the specialists say:
Dr. Jagdish Singh, Senior child specialist, JK Lon Hospital, Jaipur: Diet without Gluten is the only remedy. One should not think that without eating wheat, one can not survive. In our country, people living in west Bengal and south India live healthy life without eating wheat, and taking alternative foods available .
Dr. DS Pokharna, Ex-head of Department and Professor, Gastro entrestology Department, SMS Medical college and hospital Jaipur :
Celiac is mostly found in Europe and America, but now in India also people suffering from celiac are increasing. This is a hereditary and auto immune disease. As son as person suffering from celiac eats food containg Gluten, his immune system reacts sharply and villai of small intestine gets effected. To remove weakness in the body, one should take medicine with the advise of a doctor
Dr. Rajiv Nagar, Homeopathy research hospital, Jaipur:
Before 3 years ago, Divya was under our treatment of her symptoms of cold, cough, vomiting and diarrhea. She is now better. Swelling on the body is gone. Her height is now increasing and she is taking wheat since 2 years without any medication. We believe that if the family history of the patient suffering from celiac is studied properly before homeopathic treatment, it is possible to improve. Afterwards, children can start eating wheat. 57 celiac patients are under my care from which 18 have improved and continue care.
A patient Honey reported on 07/05/2012 from Sahnjahpur (Alwar) complains are heaviness abdomen ,loose motion frequently and every action was getting like talk walk and he was suffered from Pneumonia since last one year old
At the time of birth he had jaundice that time symptoms were weakness, yellowish face eyes
Family History :-
Father: Allergic Asthma
Mother: She did not take any food .She had recurrent colic pain during pregnancy .She took Allopathic medicines like Iron, Calcium, Pain killers, etc.
After one year of treatment On07/04/2013 TTG level -168 u/ml
Now after having 2 year regular course of Homeopathic treatment patient is on gluten diet. And experiencing sound life.