Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NoorjhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stomach pain since last 2 days. The pain is tolerable but it seems to be continued.
I am always afraid of the things, which might happen in future. I am always busy in thinking the if and buts that may happen for the particular situation/ job.
I have lots of hair fall and I have dandruff problem too dnt know what to do. Can you help me please.
A penis is only said to be unusually small if it is less than 3 inches (7.6cm) long when erect.
The average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches). But guys get out ruler's. Just because your member may not fall within those measurement doesn't mean you r not excellent partner.
Size matters less than knowing what you r doing and how you r doing. So instead of worrying about size try to learn skills of love making and instead of spending time in worrying about size spend time in gaining knowledge about sex.
Because ignorance and over expectations are two main reasons of most of sex problem.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old and weight is 88 kg, height is 164 cm. 6 month before diagnosed with hypertension. I did all tests of kidney, eyes, heart, thyroid. All are normal except borderline cholesterol. I want to reduce my weight. I am on telma nb 40/5 now. How to start and I thought my anxiety is the cause of hypertension. Please suggest life style changes. Thanks in advance.
I am 43 years old lady with 5' 2" height n 75kg weight. I want to lose 8kg of weight. Please pls suggest me some diet plan as I suffer frm cervical spondylitis bk n neck so cnt go gym bt I walk for n hour sm wat 3km every day. Please help me to lose weight.
I am too skinny What I am do to gain muscle around the bones M taking meals on the time M nt do any hard work.
Mam applying henna s good for hair. And wat should I mix with henna powder and use. If im mix lemon with tat mnz its good ah mam.
Unlike what you may think, anxiety is a common emotional response in a situation where we are worried about an outcome. It is, in fact, beneficial to us as it keeps us alert and charged for a reaction. Anxiety disorder, however, comes when you lose control over your reaction and let it take control of your life in a way that disables you from living a normal life.
The first thing to do as a positive step is to accept that you have a disorder. Mental health problems are as big as physical problems. Just like the body needs to be treated to cure a disease, the mind too can be treated to cure you of your problems. The next thing to do is to know what type of disorder you are suffering from to get specific treatment for it.
Connection between anxiety and depression:
Anxiety is not just incessant worrying. It is sometimes an obsessive compulsive disorder that can takeover your life or a terrifying phobia that can prevent you from doing things that are routine for others. Over a period of time, living with such a disorder can take an emotional toll leading to depression. Chance of developing depression in addition to anxiety is quite high. In fact, almost half of all people with major depression also suffer from severe and persistent anxiety. In many cases people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety are also victims of depression.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression disorder
Constant fear and worry
Loss of interest in normal life, hobbies and activities
Insomnia and fatigue with inability to relax
Feeling of sadness and worthlessness
Coping with anxiety and depression disorder
The first and most important thing to know is that both conditions are treatable and patients who get regular care, medication and support from friends and family can come back to living a normal life. Here are some of the treatments available:
1. Medication: Taking proper medication is very important as it acts quickly and is quite safe. Most people do not take medication, such as sleeping pills, fearing they might get addicted to them, which is a myth. Also, medications prescribed by your doctor are safe and specific that is why they have been prescribed.
2. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): It is used to first figure out what the cause behind the anxiety or depression. It is then used to teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms and also learn how to take control of their emotions. Another therapy used for treating depression is Emotive Behaviour therapy.
3. Lifestyle modification: In order to overcome, anxiety and depression, certain lifestyle changes are required, such as one should exercise daily at least for 30 minutes and eat a healthy diet.
4. Counselling: Counselling helps the person to overcome the oppressive thoughts and cope up with the feeling of worthlessness.
5. Group therapy: Knowing you are not alone with your pains and fears can often come as a big relief. Not only will the patient benefit from joining a local support group, the care giver will also learn how to cope with the developments of the disorder and how they can continue to provide care and support to their loved ones.