Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nj DalalYour feedback matters!
Fever. Only fever, nothing else. He is 7 year old and fever 99.9. Does he can take crocin or continue with calpol? Please suggest the dosage.
My child age 01 year and 09 months sex male got fever 100 F yesterday. The doctor gave him Augmentin Duo Syrup (Amoxicillin 200mg + Potassium Clavulate 34 mg) he has taken three doses of it. Today his fever has gone upto 104.5 F and not getting down even with Crocin Syrup 120 mg with dose of 5ml at 5 pm then at 10 pm. It lowered to 102F for half hour and again raised to 104. We are continuly doing sponging. Pl guide. We again consulted doctor in hospital and he advised oflox oz and brufin junior, feva go. We have administered one dose of brufin junior half hour ago but no benefit.
Hi sir my daughter fell down got injured on hand and leg . What are the syrups/ antibiotics I can use to heal the wound soon as possible.
What is the effect to stop adwize tablet after taking this tablet for 3 and half years to cure my autistic child now aged 13 years, who is also is an epilectic patient.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My 2 years old son looks very lean and short. Please suggest me foods which will increase his height and weight doctor.
My child is normally very friendly but has been getting very aggressive of late. He bites, at times hits & throws things on the floor. We have recently appointed a nanny & he mostly seems happy with her but gets extremely agitated at times throwing tantrums. He also teething & I am trying to wean him to bottle. Even though we have been taking it as the normal adjustment period but I would request a confirmation in the case. And tips on how to handle the situation.
My daughter is 5 months 25 days old Please suggest me can I give rotavirus vaccine first dose now in this age.
Hi Dr. I am 31 years old female. One month before I lost my son during delivery as it was preterm labor and true knot. There is fibroids in posterior side equal to egg size my Dr. said I got preterm labor due to this egg size fibroid. Now she has given me medicine named fibristal 5 mg. Before starting to take this medicine just wanted to know whether this medicine can cure my egg size fibroids. please advice.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups