Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nivedita MoreYour feedback matters!
I am having ulcers on my tongue and mouth from 4 days. It is increasing day by day. Facing problem in eating also it is tasting sour in mouth. Red spots are also generated. What medicine is recommended.
Sometimes when I yawn my jaw opens a lil too much unexpectedly ending up in a cracking sound. Is it normal? because I sometimes feel that it might cause a jaw dislocation as the sound is very prominent.
I have yellow spot on my front upward teeth. Many time I have tried but its not wash off can you help me to remove that yellow spot and make my teeth white so I can smile freely.
I'm suffering with halitosis and when I brush my tooth after 1hour bad breath starts so what's the complete cure for this so that it won't repeat again.
I have had my mouth (oral, Right side of my jaw & check ) Cancer Tumer, stage 1, removed by surgery & under going Radition & Chemo, Please suggest me Aruyadic medicin as additional Precautions (so that it does not Relapces again) for oral cancer
Dear sir/ madam mere muh se smell aane ki problem h or brush krte time muh se khana nhi aata h please consult me any medicine for my treatment.
How to remove muh (mouth) ke chalee /ghao. Every months its happening how to remove it. please suggest.
Good afternoon, I had a tooth ach problem frm last 4 years. Now it not paining but it is very week. Day by day its gets attacked by gems so root canal is good option for that. Or any other solution. Please help mi for that.
Doctor sb there are some problem in my teeth like Bad breath so give me some advise that what should I do.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.