Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NitinYour feedback matters!
She sex without precaution. But she does not release sperm inside. Is there any chance to become pregnant. She's period date is tomorrow. And she's worried about it.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
I am 27 year old female and is having PCOD. And I am over weight also. I feel tired after doing physical work for few hours. Is it due to pcod or due to my increased weight.
Reasons You Must Consider Gynecologic Laparoscopy
An alternative form of surgery, gynecologic laparoscopy uses an instrument known as laparoscope to view the inside of your pelvic area. In comparison to conventional open surgery, wherein large incisions are made, this surgical procedure involves smaller cuts or incisions being made, leading to smaller scars and quicker recovery. This technology also enables a medical professional to easily see as well as identify health issues.
Why is the procedure performed?
Depending on individual cases, laparoscopy can be opted for treatment, diagnosis or both. It can be used for the following scenarios like:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis (a condition wherein the tissue that lines your uterus develops outside it)
- Removal of scar tissue and ovarian cyst
- To take care of ectopic pregnancy in which an embryo places itself outside the uterus
- Used to perform female sterilization (a surgical procedure on the fallopian tubes to put a stop to future pregnancy)
- Used to perform oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries through surgery) or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus through surgery)
- To investigate cancer-related instances like lymph nodes
In addition to these reasons, laparoscopy may also be recommended in cases such as pain in the abdomen or difficulty in getting pregnant. At the same time, certain gynecologic conditions may require open surgery. It's best to consult an expert before taking any decision.
What happens after the reason is identified?
Once the reason is identified, a biopsy of your tissue may be taken during the procedure. This is done to identify the kinds of cell and whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous. Many a time, biopsies are also performed to identify certain conditions like endometriosis.
I am 27 years old. I am getting married at 2011 but nw itself I am not pregnant and I take medicine 2012 to till the date. Please give a good solution please. Sir.
My wife is pregnant of 5 month. Previous year the baby dead in last month due to gestational diabetics. Now in this pregnancy the sugar is controlled i. E. Fasting 110 and pp 150. The doctor said that she will not wait for 9 month labour pain. She will operate after 8 month completed. Is it right? I m confused. Please suggest.
Hi. I am 21 and my girlfriend is 20 years of age. We had unprotected physical relation 10days after her periods and again a week afterwards. We didn't had sex but had oral. She has missed her periods. I am worried now. Please help me out.
I'm 24 years old female. Im having regular periods of 28 days cycle .Actually my problem is during an intercourse my husband is saying that he can not insert his penis onto my vaginal hole completely as he was feeling some blockage there .what was this problem about. How I should be treated kindly explain me the reason for that blocking problem, im really feeling tensed .is that a serious problem, can I get pregnant or not .please help me doctor.
Over time, in our day-to-day lives, we keep dumping external factors like stress, pollution, etc. Inside our bodies. After it goes beyond your limits, there comes a time when the body needs to be cleansed, for it to function smoothly. Our body and our mind both go through a lot, for which detox is required from time to time. So, how does one know that the body needs detox? the body lets you know, and this is how:
1. Depression: you mood starts failing you and you feel stressed all the time. Depression seems to be looming over your head. You start eating wrong and eating more. Detox will not help cure clinical depression, however a mind detox helps rejuvenate the mind and allow positivity to flow in. A short vacation or even a staycation helps a lot. And if you have very less time, just take an afternoon off and spend it doing what you love the most.
2. Constipation: this is the sign that your stomach needs cleansing. You've been eating a lot of trash and the foods going inside you are not supporting proper digestion. A good cleanse with clean your colon completely, along with the digestive tract. This will help you digest better.
3. Laziness: if you are feeling fatigued and drained of energy even after a good night's sleep, and/or throughout the day, there is not much cup after cup of coffee can do. In fact, caffeine only makes the situation worse. In such a situation, it is advised that you go for a body and mind detox to get rid of all the toxins in the body.
4. Losing focus: we all lose focus at times. But if this is becoming a constant feature and the mental fog is just not lifting, this is your body telling you how desperately it needs a detox. Listen to your body and free yourself from the toxins.
5. Weight gain: unexplained weight gain and then inability to lose weight is a big concern, especially the inability part. This is an indication that you need to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. Cleanse your mind and body, and then start on your path of losing weight.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Hi, my periods came in 20th april, and again in may 13th, and again in june 13th, what are my fertility days and ovulation day, my period lasts for 5dys.
I've recently had intercourse 1 month ago & since that day I have weird bad smelling discharge & a bit of itching. I wake up sometimes to back, stomach, rib pain but it's sometimes. Can it be Yeast infection, BV, STD, or HIV?
Hi How to know my ovlution day to get pregnant I request suggest some symptoms of ovlution day. Thank you.
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is a miscarriage. There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy - one that is not in its usual place in the uterus - for example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor: Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours.
My vagina has been itching for the past one month and I have used garlic and coconut oil but it still itches a little Pls What do I use.
Hello im shivam 22 years old I having a problem since one year in my ear theirs a fluid comes out from my ear some times it become ok for 1or two week or a month but after some time again this happen what can I do, I had this happen in my child hood but after 10 to 15 years this happens again started, one year ago I was took bath in a fall that time some water goes into my ear and this happen started.
Hi, I am 1 month into conception. I have throat pain, upper throat area and I am confused whether to get medication or not. Can you please suggest?
मंजिष्ठा का वैज्ञानिक नाम रुबिया कार्डीफोलिया है. मंजिष्ठा के फायदे रक्त शोधक के रूप में ज्यादा देखे जाते हैं. बेल के रूप में उगने वाली मंजिष्ठा भारत के पहाड़ी इलाकों में पाई जाती है. औषधीय इस्तेमाल के लिए इसकी जड़ों का प्रयोग किया जाता है. बेल के रूप में उगने वाली मंजिष्ठा, विभिन्न त्वचा रोगों और जोड़ों के विकारों के लिए जिम्मेदार रक्त में मौजूद विषाक्त पदार्थों को दूर करता है. कसैले, थर्मोजेनिक और कायाकल्प जैसे गुणों वाले मंजिष्ठा में असंतुलित पित्त को संतुलित करने की भी क्षमता होती है. इसके अन्य फायदे भी हैं.
1. त्वचा की देखभाल में
त्वचा की देखभाल करने में भी इसकी स्पष्ट भूमिका है. इसकी इसमें ख़ास बात ये है कि इसके आंतरिक और बाह्य दोनों रूप में इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. त्वचा को कई तरह से फायदा पहुंचाता है जैसे कि ये मुंहासे, मलिनिकरण, उज्जवल चमक, झाइयाँ, एक्जीमा, खुजली, त्वचा एलर्जी आदि. इसके लिए मंजिष्ठा पाउडर में थोड़ा शहद मिलाकर चहरे पर लगाएं. इसके आलावा 100 ग्राम संतरे के छिलके का पाउडर और 50 ग्राम चन्दन पाउडर, 50-50 ग्राम हल्दी और मंजिष्ठा के पाउडर को मिलाकर एक अच्छा फेसपैक तैयार किया जा सकता है.
2. गठिया में मंजिष्ठा के लाभ
मंजिष्ठा के फायदे हमें जोड़ों के दर्द में भी पता चल जाते हैं. कभी-कभी गठिया में सुजन भी हो जाता है. इस सूजन को दूर करने में इसकी भूमिका होती है. इसके अलावा यह भूख में सुधार रक्तस्त्राव, अपच, पेचिश, अल्सर, दस्त, परजीवी कीड़े जैसी बिमारियों में भी इसका फायदा नजर आता है.
3. बालों की देखभाल में मंजिष्ठा का उपयोग
बालों के लिए तो मंजिष्ठा एक रामबाण औषधि है. दरअसल ये बालों को प्राकृतिक रंग देने का काम करती है. यही नहीं ये सफ़ेद बालों की समस्या को प्रभावी ढंग से ठीक कर सकती है. ये बालों में गहराई से प्रवेश करके उन्हें पोषण देकर उन्हें टूटने से बचाती है. इससे आपके बाल लम्बे भी होते हैं.
4. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता सुधारने में
मंजिष्ठा के तमाम लाभों और गुणों में एक ये भी है कि इससे आपके शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता भी ठीक होती है. ये आपके शरीर को प्रभावित करने वाले तमाम संक्रमणों से लड़कर आपको स्वस्थ रखती है. मंजिष्ठा आपको इस तरह से अपने गुणों के कारण तमाम रोगों से बचा सकती है.
5. लसिका तंत्र सिस्टम्स के लिए
लसिका तंत्र को दुरुस्त करने का काम भी मंजिष्ठा बखुब करती है. दरअसल ये कोशिकाओं के पोषण में मदद और शरीर से तमाम अपशिष्टों को बाहर निकालने में मददगार साबित होती है. इसका प्रयोग पुराने घावों को ठीक करने में भी किया जाता है. इसके लिए आपको घावों को काढ़े से धोना चाहिए और इसके बाद इसके अर्क से पट्टी करनी चाहिए. ऐसा करने से आपके पुराने घाव जल्दी ही ठीक होने लगते हैं.
6. पीरियड्स में
इसका काढ़ा महिलाओं के लिए पीरियड्स के दौरान बहुत उपयोगी साबित होता है. दरसल मंजिष्ठा का काढ़ा आपके पीरियड्स मिस होने जैसी समस्याओं से आपको राहत दिलाता है. यही नहीं ये स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के स्तन के दूध को भी शुद्ध करता है.
7. बुखार में
बुखार एक आम बीमारी है. ये अक्सर किसी न किसी को होती ही रहती है. इसके होने के अलग-अलग कारण हैं. लेकिन मंजिष्ठा आपको इससे बचाता है. इसके अलावा ये आपको आँतों के अल्सर और पेशाब के रास्ते के संक्रमण से भी बचाता है.
मंजिष्ठा के नुकसान
मंजिष्ठा का कोई ख़ास दुष्प्रभाव तो नहीं देखा गया है लेकिन गर्भवती महिलाओं और स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं को इसके इस्तेमाल में सावधानी बरतने की जरुरत है. जहाँ तक संभव हो अपने चिकित्सक के निर्देशानुसार ही इसका इस्तेमाल करें. छोटे बच्चों को इसकी कम से कम मात्रा दें वरना नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है.
What exercises are safe to do while I’m pregnant?
The benefits of exercising in pregnant women are to make pregnancy comfortable and the labor process lesser. This is because the muscles will be ready for support in time that your baby will come in full-term. If you’ve been exercising daily, you can check with your trainer or physician which ones you can still continue while pregnant.
In the meantime, here are the exercises that are safe to do while you’re pregnant:
It is on the top list for appropriate exercises in pregnant women because it involves breathing and movement of the hands and legs. It is perfect for you because in the water, you will feel lighter and free to move with the baby in your tummy. If you have back pain, swollen ankles, or feel a bit nauseous due to your pregnancy, this exercise will help you relieve these pregnancy-related discomforts.
Yoga is among the most popular exercises for pregnant women because of its relaxing effect. The exercise also needs you to focus and do deep breathing which will be needed when you’ll be in labor. There are special yoga classes for pregnant women that only require poses that are safe and comfortable for your condition.
Although 30-minute walking is already a good exercise, brisk walking is even better especially for pregnant women. The exercise will strengthen the legs and thighs.
The federation of obstetric and gynecological societies in india (fogsi) pointed out the importance of caring for the knees and legs. Among the important exercises pointed are walking, running, skipping, weigh training and proper stair climbing. In stairs climbing, fsogi suggested that it will be helpful to climb 15-20 steps per leg. This will strengthen the thigh muscles helpful in labor and delivery.
Pilates is another exercise for strength and flexibility that will be helpful for delivering a baby. It is safe for pregnant women but must be done in the presence of a professional instructor. This exercise can relieve any back problems and improve your posture.
Indoor cycling is safe for pregnant women because you can do this exercise without pressuring your knee and ankle. It is convenient because it can be done in the comfort of your home or at a gym that will prevent accidents like falling off the bicycle.
If you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant, you should start exercising now. The exercises mentioned above will be helpful for you to get through 9 months with ease and comfort. There are a lot of benefits of exercising apart from strengthening the muscles, endurance and promoting muscle tone, it also helps you sleep better, prevent excess weight gain and boost your energy level. Constipation, backaches, swelling and bloating can be reduced or relieved through exercising. So, you should start your safe exercise program now.
Disclaimer: exercises should be done according to the professional advice given by your doctor or mid wife. Pregnant women should immediately stop the exercise if feel any discomfort and seek medical advice.