Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi we have 6 months baby and want a gap of at least 2 years for next one. We want some remedy to avoid pregnancy for next 2 years even we meet. Please advice suitable precautions. During my search in Internet I come across this" Birth Control Implant, Your doctor inserts this small, thin, and flexible plastic rod into your arm. " Is it available in Hyderabad, India. Please help me.
Hello sir/mam. I am 25th years old unmarried female. I am suffered from pcod and crvo (centre retinal vein occlusion. I was taking treatment for pcod like ocps and metformin 850 mg. Now I stop all this because my eye problem. I have floaters in my right eye. I do regular exercise and taking balanced diet. There is two major problem with me. First it typical for me to reduce weight without metformin, second is that I do yoga and I like it very much but ophthalmologist advice me not to do some yoga poses like wheel pose. Can you please tell me which yoga I should not do. Can I do suryanamskar. My weight is 72 kg and height 5'4.
I have safe sex on 18 nov my date is on 29 of evry mnth. My date is late by 10 days. I have tryd everything. I have taken 4 pregnancy test in 3 days gap all r negative. I have also done wid blood test it is also negative. Please help wt has happen y I m nt getng my periods.
Hi my friend manognya has 4 years of sexual attachment with her boyfriend. Recently they were breakup. Her parents arranged a NRI match to her. Her marriage is in this year august. She is feeling very fear to marry her husband because she is not virgin. Now what she has to do give me any solution to set her life.
Consuming Grapes combined with a diet rich in saturated fats can lower obesity risk as well as improve gut bacteria a Study has found.
It may also help counter the negative effects of a high-fat diet including heart disease hypertension and diabetes.the findings showed that the unique and diverse composition of Antioxidants called polyphenols can help reduce the percentage of body fat subcutaneous and visceral fat deposits markets of inflammation in the liver and improve glucose tolerance.
Its been 5 days the unwanted pill has taken and there is no withdrawal bleeding. So wat does that mean? Is withdrawal bleeding necessary. Pls help.
One of the most debilitating psychological conditions is Anorexia Nervosa, an eating disorder which is also the leading reasons of psychological deaths. This eating disorder is characterized by intense fear of gaining weight or body dysmorphia, where an individual believes that they are severely overweight or obese even when they are healthy. It results in obsession with becoming dangerously thin. The condition has several signs, including less than normal weight, obsession with constantly monitoring food and intake of calories, negative body image, extreme exercise and phobia of eating foods that may make one fat.
Some of the symptoms of anorexia nervosa include significant weight loss due to restricted food intake, distorted body image, constipation and yellowish skin, dental decay, hyperactivity and sleep difficulties, weight obsession, fine downy hair on face and arms, frequent problems with digestion, mood swings and anxiety, preoccupation with food and menstrual irregularities. Anorexia usually is a result of physical, emotional and social triggers.
Some of the causes are mentioned below.
1. Extreme dieting : Dieting affects the way your brain and metabolism work. Women who diet to the extreme tend to gain weight back and go on the diet cycle again. This cycle results in stresses on the body and leads to development of eating disorders.
2. Runs in family : People with eating disorder like anorexia are likelier to have family history of the disorder, obesity or other mood disorders.
3. Lower self-esteem : Low self-confidence and negative body image perpetuated by the medical one of the main causes of growing number of eating disorders.
4. Emotional imbalance: Perfectionist and certain personality characteristics. Women who are emotionally restrained are more likely to develop the condition.
5. Obsession : To have feelings of obsession/compulsion (even when it isn’t clinically diagnosed OCD).
6. Biological factors: Puberty and pressures or stresses at school including bullying, other biological factors and malnutrition.
7. Certain life events: Stressful life event such as breakdown of a relationship, physical abuse, death in the family
If you suspect that you or someone you know has anorexia, ensure that you refer them to a psychologist. Anorexia can be life-threatening over the years and needs instant support.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I want to have sex with my gf. We both are virgin. So please suggest me in detail what precautions should we take and what should we do for a better experience (a long duration inter course). Please suggest in detail.
I did workouts for my weight loss for about a month and a half and lost 5 kg and saw a slight change in my body but now this month and the coming month I will not be able to any workout as I'm starting with my examination period but then also I fear that I'll gain all the weight back that I had lost so please suggest me some tips to lose weight without workout.
Hello I'm 21 years old male. I regularly have sex with my girlfriend. Recently I had sex with her without protection. But I did not insert the sperm in her as the sperm come I took my penis off. So is there any problem? Please advise.
When is the best time to drink green tea for weightless. Before meal or after meal or during meal. I am pcod patient. please recommend.
My period is eleven days late my last period was January 6 an my next period due February 3 on February 3 I experience pink to brown discharge when I go to the bathroom for 3 days and I have unprotected sex 12 of February. Could I be pregnant?
Slow metabolism leads to deposits of calories and increase in weight. One needs to get active to boost metabolism but when your metabolism goes slow; you face lot of health-related problems such as weight gain and resultant side-effects, stomach related problems or simply lethargy, or you may feel low on energy.
Let’s see what morning mistakes you must be making which have resulted in slow metabolism: -
1. Absence of Workout: Working is the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism be it walking, running or cycling. All these activities result in sweating which helps in giving you desired results. Not doing any of these activities in the morning will ultimately slow down your metabolism.
2. Not eating fresh fruits and salads: Sometimes out of carelessness or lack of knowledge people do not take fresh fruits and salads which are very essential for boosting metabolism. Infact, you should make it a habit of taking fruits in the morning instead of taking parathas or heavy carb stuff.
3. Not drinking water: If your metabolism is running slow, one reason could be less intake of of water. Infact, you should start your day with at least 2-4 glasses of water. It’s the best way to start your day as it helps in keeping your body hydrated.
4. Skipping breakfast and starting your day late: If your metabolism is slow, it could also be because you are skipping breakfast or eating too less. Getting up late in the morning also slows down metabolism.
You need to concentrate on right habits to boost your metabolism, look fit and stay healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My wife 11 weeks pregnant she is working staff nurse, last week she doing night shift duty (8 days). because of night duty she lost 2 kgs weight, and she start coughing from last one week. Any problem?
Hi, I am having PCOS since 4 months now. Started with delayed periods since May then I consulted Gynac in June After ultrasound got to know I have PCOS. She asked me to have Normoz for 3 months and gave some Vit. Dand folic acid. Again need to meet her. Quite tensed. Planning to have a baby since Jan still not succeed .I am obese and cannot shed weight too. I am broken now.
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I have white discharge. Use fujivag cl. Not know Wt type of infection. Yeast, fungle, .How to know? And white discharge is still continue. This is my second pregnancy. First I had twins pregnancy. Pretem delivery at 25 week because of water break ING. This time I want to care. Wt I should do for white discharge? Please ans me.
Water forms major part of the components in human health for its metabolism
As it drives oxygen in the circulation it helps for the therapeutic properties and hence it is very vital in dehydration of the body for proper balance of body temperature