Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin E BhosleYour feedback matters!
Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.
Hi good evening doctors my friend dad suffering from kidney failure from 2 years and know hcv virus is detected in liver so wht should we do? Is there any cure for tht in india or foreign. Uncle is age 61 and know he is on dialysis so please tell us wht should we do for tht.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) happens when germs infect your urinary system. It includes the kidneys, bladder, and the connecting tubes. Bladder infections are normal and not a huge risk if treated immediately. Further, if the disease spreads to the kidneys, it can bring about very serious problems. In case you're a woman, your chance of getting a urinary tract disease is higher. Experts rank your lifetime danger of getting a UTI as one in every woman. Many women might even have repeated infections.
UTIs are a key reason why we are frequently advised to wipe ourselves from front to back while or after using the bathroom. That is because of the urethra - the tube that carries the urine outside the body. It is found near the anus. If the infection isn't dealt with, the kidneys are likely to be affected.
Symptoms: To recognize a UTI, watch out for the following side effects:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- A regular urge to urinate, despite the fact that little turns out when you do
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Dark, bleeding or odd smelling urine
- Feeling drained or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the disease may have come to your kidneys)
Home Remedies: Some of the home remedies for UTI are:
- Drink lots of water: One of the main things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink a lot of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract: Getting a lot of vitamin C is important, since a lot of vitamin C make your urine more acidic. This prevents bacteria from developing.
- Cure UTI Pain with Heat: Applying a warming cushion can calm the region.
- Cut Bladder Irritants from Your Diet: Avoid caffeine, liquor, nicotine, carbonated beverages, and fake sweeteners.
- Empty Your Bladder Again: Each time you exhaust your bladder - regardless of the possibility that it's only a little, you get rid of bacteria every time. So continue making those washroom runs.
- Consider Herbal Remedies: You may discover some relief from taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry leaf)
- Switch to Healthier Habits: Change in lifestyle can make a lot of difference. For instance, quit smoking and wear cotton clothing.
Other Treatment: In case, you have 3 or more UTI bouts in a year, request your specialist for a special treatment plan. Some treatment choices include:
You can take an anti-toxin in low dosage, over a more extended period to avoid repeated infections.
You can also take a single dosage of anti-biotic after sex, as prescribed by your specialist.
A patient can also take anti-toxins for 1 or 2 days as the symptoms show up. The treatments should be only be taken after concerning the specialists. You can also use an at-home urine test kit when you see the symptoms appearing.