Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BalwaliYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old my throat is paining since one month day by day it increase I am so panic about that why my throat is painful so please give me suggestions ti relief from this problem.
I am a 67 year old retd. Govt. Servant and suffering from pulsatilla tinnitus which increases with rise in BP specially at early morning I. E. 3AM. I am on anti hypertensive medicines. Ct carotid and other inns are WNL including ear examinations. No medicine is providing relief. I feel emotions intensely and my quality of life such as proper sleep is in disarray. My anxiety level is also very high and bad dreams are regular occurrences. Anti anxiolytics are also not helpful. Kindly advise what to do.
Sir my father has some hearing problem. Some days before his left ear suddenly stopped. We have consulted to a doctor. He says its happened because of nerve damage. I searched on internet it might be presbycusis. I don't know actually. Bt is been 4 months he lost his hearing. please doctor suggest me to cure it.
My tonsil gland got swollen. I was having problem in swallowing anything but today morning it was just unbearable. I saw in the mirror that my tonsil gland is terribly swollen. What to do, it's very difficult to even eat anything?
I suffer from dryness and pain while gulping in my throat very often. What could be the reason? Any test which I need to get done?
I had the sinus issue and my medicine is going on but every day in the morning when I get up my I got headache problem from last 15 days n I took every day a medicine X-T-Para so pls. Suggests me.
Actually I have belching problem from last 6 months. Little little belching problems continuously. Took several test like ultrasound, xray,endoscopy but the report was normal. Now I am not able to take breathe properly, throat is tight and pain and cough in throat. please help me.
Hiiii im 26years old having problem of chronic sinusitis pls suggest me wht to do. And I have done some check up and doctor concern me to do some balloon surgery please say should I go for it or no and one of my friend told me to drink" Gomutra" which will help to reduce sinus issues.
Hey My name is Anas Am suffering from pilonidal sinus Eventually I am having severe pain also All I wanted to know is that how to get rid off this problem, operation is the only solution.
I am 51 years old having gerd with sliding hiatus hernia for past one year. Now nose got blocked and throat is paining with full of sores, what is the solution? Is it alarming?
Sometimes I'm getting throat tightness and variety sensation over backside, its not a pain, but its a unbearable situation. Along with that little bit shortness of breath also there. Can you help me what exactly this problem and whom I have to consult?
- Homeopathy is one of the popular alternatives that have proved successful in the treatment of both mild and severe snoring.
- Extra tissue in the throat can vibrate as you breathe in air in your sleep, causing you to snore. People who are overweight, obese often have extra bulky throat tissue. Genetic factors that can cause snoring include extra throat tissue as well as enlarged tonsils, large adenoids, long soft palate or long uvula.
- Most of the homeopathic cures for snoring break down the mucus, reduce the inflammation in the nasal passages, clear up the lungs and prevent colds that can have an adverse effect on snoring. Most of the herbs used in the preparation of homeopathic snoring cures reduce the swelling in the throat and nasal pathways helping you breathe better and sleep well.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
I am 48y old man .in Mumbai n suffering from snoring problems since a long .after sleep very huge snoring loud voices comes from my toes (mouth) in my family no one is sleep in my room due to loud voice .pls suggest some medicine or advice.
Tonsillitis is a disorder of the tonsils present on the back of the throat.
It is mere * myth * that the tonsils acts as a defensive mechanism in the body as they prevent the body from infections. Tonsillitis can occur at any age. It is widely prevalent among school going kids as they get exposed to the different environment for the first time.
With age advances frequency of attacks reduces because the body gains immunity after each episode.
Tonsillitis may be classified into two types:
- Chronic tonsillitis: when frequency and duration of acute attacks increases. This type of tonsillitis tends to last for an extended duration with symptoms of throat pain fever occasionally ear ache off and on also known as acute on chronic illness.
- Acute tonsillitis: This is a form of acute infection which usually doesn't recur but may set once or so.
A virus or bacteria that causes common cold may result in tonsillitis. The most common cause of this disorder is the strep bacteria. School going children are especially vulnerable to this disorder because they are most prone to various infections.
The various symptoms of tonsillitis are
- Swallowing difficulties
- Sore throat
- Bad breath
- Fever and chills
- A headache, ear ache, and stomach ache
- May experience stiffness in the neck and the jaw
- Swollen tonsils with possible redness
- Change in voice when tonsil such enlarged - hot potato voice.
- Symptoms of cold
Treatment: The treatment for tonsillitis is usually antibiotics in acute cases and in some resistant chronic cases, operation tonsillectomy is indicated . Surgery is only done in cases where tonsillitis is chronic in nature and recurrence is more than 3 times per year or a child fails to thrive .
This operation is very simple now a days with new technologies.
I have tightness in right side of throat and x ray show elongated styloid process in left side but ct scan shows both sides are elongated. What is best medicine.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.