Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Ahuja
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin AhujaYour feedback matters!
Abhi 1 month pehle mera operation hua hai pet ka lekin ghar aane ke baad mere muh mai challe pad gaye hai or vitamin B ki Kami ho gayi hai or kabhi kabhi omit bhi ho reha hai challo ki vajah se mai kuch bhi kha nehi paa rahi hu please help me mujhe muh ke challo ke liye or vitamin B ki kami ke liye aachi se aachi davai ya salah dene ki kripa kare please meri umer 50 year hai or Mai ek housewife hu.
I have grew a new teeth at the last end on my mouth so please suggest me what can I do to release the pain.
I'm suffering from severe tooth ache. When seen in mirror I got a hole at the middle of the tooth .wisdom teeth to be exact.
I am suffering from halitosis, since last 1 year, I am conversing tonsil stones coming out some times but bad breath is persistent for 24 hours I am brushing my teeth and gargling lots of time in a day, I cannot talk to anybody because of this, I feel that I have a big tins stone in oropharynx which is not coming out, last time before 3 years one very big tonsil stone came out of oropharynx and from then breath was fine. Can anybody check deep if there is any such stone is present and if yes to remove.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.
Hello Sir, I am vinoth my problem my teeth blooding for any times sir so how to control that blooding teeth I so sad sir.
Receding gums (the gum line shrinks away from the tooth making teeth look longer)
A bad taste in the mouth
Tenderness when biting