Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Niteen C DedhiaYour feedback matters!
When I work outside under the sunlight today, on next day my eyes are look blur and it can't see in sun light and automatically my eyes are like heated. What is my problem? And what should I do? I have to work under sunlight. How to prevent or solve this problem?
Hi Doctor, I feel tired almost all day, at the same time my eye's feel pain is this reason of sitting in front of laptop around 10 or 11 hour? Please suggest what should I do?
I have an eye sight, I can't see the long distance please help me, which type solution should I take.
I suffer from facial tick around right cheek and eyes for five years. Sometimes its embarrassing to face people. Please advice treatment.
I use spectacles of no.-1.75. I want to join Indian air force as a officer. Please suggest me if there is any other option other than laser. I am from bhiwani, haryana so which is best hospital nearby where I go.
How to grow height and how to grow eye power. please give me information. please suggest me diet for protein and along with good health.
Want to remove Speck's from eyes so what can I do for this (DONT WANT TO WEAR CONTACT lenses ND SPECKS)
Hello sir I am 18 years old my eye lens no are increasing every 6 months from 3 years from 1.25 to 3.25 in one eye and 3.0 in the other one and I am using drops such as lubi plus and stone as prescribed by the doctor this regular increase in my no makes me feel very upset so now what should I do so that this no remains steady and is this a problem? kindly guide me.
What is the diet one should take to improve eyesight within 2-3 weeks? And Things like walking bare feet on grass on mornings and Rotating eyes Sideways and upside down beneficial Or Myths?
My eye sight is becoming weak. I am able to read and write properly but my eyes cannot get open in sunlight. I cannot watch TV or laptop for a long time, if I do so tears come out.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.