Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishikant VibhuteYour feedback matters!
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.
Doctors my lover's parent separated our relationship. After that. I was so frustrated. I felt like dying. Inorder to overcome that feeling and for forgetting her I started smoking weed. It was pretty much effective then. Aftr a long time everything abt the relnshp changed. But I still have the habit of smoking weed. I tried to control my mind by not taking the weed. But when my friends call me for smoking weed, that control wasn't strong enough. Please give me some suggestions to get rid of this habit. [Note;; I'm a hosteller. Availability of weed at hostel is plenty.]
I love my mom dad but i've my girlfriend so please tell who is important in my life I know who important peace in my life but you tell who?
M pregnant n my hubby smokes a lot. When he comes closer to me after smoking there is suffocating & irritating feeling I doesn't feel like he come closer to me. He says he has lessened to smoking than compared to previous days but he isn't unable to quit smoking. What are the ways to quit smoking n live a healthy life?
Dr I am listening my family members voice clearly while going to sleeping although they are away 650 km from me so what problems I am facing also they are saying are you live kya tum mar to nahi gaye this type of problem. So please suggest.
Age 24 from odisha, India. I am having a very difficult time. The thing is that whenever I am nervous I have the urge to poop. Its happens frequently. Its really taking a toll on me. Its destroying my social life and friend circle. The problem has aggravated without any reason also I feel nervous/impatient. Whenever I go out with my cousin or any family members in cars/bike etc to watch movies or any place I feel very impatient and nervousness. Its gets so high that I feel like vomiting and feels as if I am week and feels very nervous and my stomach also get very nervous and the urge to poop gets started with small to high intensity. I have tried breathing well but its not helping. I feel as if I am sometimes not breathing well. Its really destroying me, whenever I go for any interview I feel nervousness and my stomach start the urge to poop. Please help me doctor. I need it badly. at least you can say whom to consult. I have even done my endoscopy and ultrasound which come out to be normal. I never had such problem in my school days but during my engineering its started and got worse. Please save me doctor. I desperately need your help.
I am 28 year old Female and Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal? What Should I do now?
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!