Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nishikant Vibhute
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishikant VibhuteYour feedback matters!
I am 23 Male, 177 cm height, 90kgs weight. My main problem is regarding my 10.5 cm (erect) penis. On flaccid state it looks really tiny, even in erect state I am tiny compared to average standard size. I strongly doubt that this is due to my testicles that appears to be small than any common man has. Also one among the testicle (left one) is considerably smaller than right one. Also I have problems while masturbating, it is that I cannot produce self lubrication since I have started masturbation.
In right hand there is sensation almost at every night & lot of pain dr says it is due to inflamation ,diabetic patient ,65 year age suggest medicine.
I am 23 year old .having 48 kgs of weight. I neglected my life since b.tech.i lost interest in life. Masturbating since 6 years. I do not know how to go in to the public. Please help me. My face is full of black spots.
I am 23 years old. I want make my father to stop smoking. Actually my father was chain smoker. I want making him stop. Please I need help. How would I make him stop?
How to overcome the negativity given by other people who constantly want to make U depress. Should I fight always, it spoils my mood or what should I do to avoid depression.
I am a 20 year old male. From the past 2-3 years I have been having a problem where I would feel that everybody is constantly looking at me and judging me negatively. From the last 1 year I have started panicking. Whenever I go out I feel that everyone is judging me, when I interact with people I constantly think that they must be thinking this and that about me and I try to be nicer and nicer to them which harms sometimes because they dominate me. Life is a hellhole. How do I solve this?
A panic attack is the result of a sudden enormous burst of fear and anxiety. The heart tends to beat faster and breathing becomes difficult. A person gets a feeling of going crazy and dries up. If the treatment is not taken on time, this condition can aggravate to panic disorder and such other problems. It is totally curable if the symptoms are addressed properly.
Symptoms of panic disorder:
Panic attacks can lead someone to panic in any place. It takes only 10 minutes to reach its peak and typically lasts for 25-20 minutes. A patient is a prime candidate of a panic disorder if he frequently suffers from the following symptoms:
- The discomfort of the chest
- Profound sweating
- Fear of losing control of life
- Feeling of detachment from the surrounding
- A choked feeling
- Heart palpitation
- Sudden cold flashes and tingling sensation
Apart from the above symptoms, if a patient suffers from anxiety in between panic attacks in anticipation of another panic attacks, he could be suffering from panic disorders. it is often witnessed that patients suffering from panic disorder avoid certain situations and places.
What causes panic disorder?
Panic disorder results from frequent panic attacks and the cause of the latter are not very clear. It is believed that certain life transitions such as divorce, getting married, acute stress, the death of loved one can result in panic attacks. A person has higher chances of getting this disease if it runs in the family. Some medical conditions that can cause panic disorder are hyperthyroidism, use of stimulants such as cocaine, caffeine and mitral valve prolapse.
How it can be treated?
1. Behavioral treatment: Cognitive behavioral therapy is widely considered as one of the effective treatments for panic attacks. This form of treatment effectively focuses on thinking patterns and behavior that triggers panic attacks. It helps you to look at your apprehensions in a better light. Another method of treatment for panic disorder is called exposure therapy. This method exposes a patient sensation of panic in a controlled environment. The trick is to deal with it in a much better way. For instance, you might be asked to cross the road. When you successfully manage to do it without getting crashed, you are less likely to panic in foreseeable future.
2. Medication Treatment: Medication can address the problem temporarily, but is not a good solution for long term. Certain medication such as antidepressants and Benzodiazepines are prescribed by doctors with time duration of every 1-2 hours. These are anti-anxiety drugs and gives immediate relief from panic attacks. However, it should be ensured that these medicines are only consumed once a doctor prescribes it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
People who stop smoking greatly reduce their risk for disease and early death. One is never too old to quit.
Smoking is now classified as a disease by many health researchers and sophisticated treatment plans are now available to help people cure the disease of smoking. I have been helping many patients quit smoking through a personalized smoking cessation plan which involves few medications, diet and exercise. Consult privately on lybrate for your own personalized smoking cessation plan.