Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nisheeta AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I had red eyes for. 3 days so what could I do, I think that I had flu can you please tell me what should I do.
When I get up in the morning my eyes get swelling. From last two days. What is the problem in my eyes?
Hi, I am Dipesh from AHMEDABAD. I hv severe problem due to which I am suffering a lot. I do feel fatigue and drowsiness always specifically after lunch. It is morning also. I can wake up with fresh even after 8 hours sleep. Specifically after lunch my condition become very severe. Even if I don't do anything, from my face & eyes anyone can see that I'm good tired. My eyes always remain watery abd red. I am suffering alot due to this. Pls help me.
Hi doc, Is there any way that I can boost my immunity and detoxify the body. Since I am getting frequent common cold I have atrophic rhinitis in nose. Now my eyes also got bacterial infection. I. Do regular exercise and takes good balanced diet please suggest no bad habits. I am ready to try whatever that can help to cure the infection in my eye and nose pls suggest.
Is there any problem if he gets blurry vision while trying to focus on red LED lights such as those used in traffic lights?
I am suffering from pain in body, Eye and headache from last 7 day. what should I do? Please help me.
Hai I am 13 years old. I have spots for long sight right eye 1.8 n left eye 1.5 how can I reduce my sight and do I have any solution to reduce my eye sight completely. Please suggest me what food items should I take daily n how can I improve my vision.
Eye problem:my spectle power is +1.25 and i hav little pain in eye and i want to know dat eye speclst only provide glasses to wear or also give some tips to becam a normal ..vision
I am playing a game on comp or phone since 10 years like 7 or 6 hours in a day and my eyes are very week.I can see far but i cant read anything can you help me ? And should i use glasses ?
I have dark red eye since two week and I have suffering from last night , what I should do, please give me a bright future?
I have a red eye for a quite a long period now, its was just paining in the first few days but nw paining has stopped.
I have tried last three days and I have fever my body last two day and my urin is yellow and my eyes is yellow.
I have - 3.5 point on eye which was. -0.5 before 7 year ago how should I reduce my eye point and how should I care my eyes my age is 24.
Hello sir, I am suffering from red eye and stomach pain and headache and fever. What can I do to relax from them?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.