Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Mujhe apni beti ke bare mein puchna h vo 15 years old h usko monthly problem rehti h means periods properly nhi hoti kabhi ho jati h kabhi nhi hoti kabhi kabhi to 2 months tak nhi hoti or hoti h to ek drop ya phir ek din ke liye please tell about it.
My mother age is 48 today suddenly she was complaining that she's feeling tired after having sugar salt water still she's feeling weak. Please help me what actually happened.
Pregnancy me stomach pain hota h (due to foods or urinary infection) Us pain ko kaise Kum kra ja skta h.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
I want to do sex with my girlfriend. But I don't know which is the safe period or when I do sex with her so that she will not get pregnant. Please tell me which is the safe period, how many days before or after of her period? Please sir tell me in details. Thank you.
My friend has pcod. She had sex almost 1.5 months ago. and she used protection. When she did not get her period she took a test. But it ws negative .den she took tab regulate to bring periods. But she is anemic also. So there was a period only for 1 day. Usme bhi blood bht kam aaya. Is there any chances of pregnancy now?
One of my relative got breast cancer it was cured but now she got it again doesn't cancer have no cure.
What diet I have to take to regularize my period as am a pcodic also. Please adive a perfect diet plan for me.
Sir/Madam I am so weak and thin. I have so much pain in my stomach during the period time. Last year I operate a tumor in my right breast now when period tm near two breast are pain. Then period going on breast are normal. Please give me a solution for my pain and tell me how I can get good health. I am in 26 years old.
She is having bicornuate uterus and regularly having excess bleeding with lots of pain in lower abdomen and back during periods. She got married 4 months back , is there any problems in conceiving or pregnancy due to her uterus type. Please provide us the exact information as there are lots of confusion arising day by day. Please help us out .
Hlw Dr. My friend is lose her virginity. In a rape case. 2-3 months se uske Sath Ye ho rha tha. Nd rapist is her relative. Is wajah se nd badnaami k Dar se koi action na le k her parents r fix her marriage in February. Now she is worried. 1st night uske husband ko pta chal jaega or wo use chod dega. She wants tighten hr vagina. Give her some advice. She is very depressed.
Hi, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 29th July and she took a i-pill on the same day later. She had her periods on 22nd July. After a week of taking the pill she had some bleeding like in periods on 5th and 6th August. Unfortunately we had unprotected sex on 17th August again. I wanted to know if 17th August can be considered in safe period and she can avoid take i-pill this time as we are aware of the possible side effects of i-pill, it messes with the hormones and period dates. Please help, it's been 24 hrs since we had sex and we have very little time to decide on it.
Hi, I m 18 weeks pregnant ,and my gynac told me to take this tablet, I take calcimax 500 after breakfast, macfolate plus after lunch and feruim d3 after dinner, are these tablets useful during pregnancy or can you please let me know if there is any side effects ,hope its not harmful for my baby.
Hello sir/madam, good morning my question is about sex. During the intercourse with my wife she felt that she is gone loo so please give me suggestion about this and if there is problem in this suggest me cure for that. Hope your week going well.
My query relating to pregnant. Due to irregularity in periods of my wife she is unable to conceive. As per Dr. Recommended test likewise THS, TVS, GLUCOSE (RANDOM), Vitamin D but when the test result come out it was found that THS is normal, TVS test PCOS (9.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science, also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment, which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda and can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows:
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men, who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date palm pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia agrestis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level, which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bedtime, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress, which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.