Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NishalYour feedback matters!
My wife period is regular from last 5 months .in this month her period date 9/6/2016. Please tell mi the important days for doing sex having pregnancy.
I had intercourse with my fiance on 13th feb and I took unwanted 72 contraceptive pill the next day i.e within 24 hours. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Walking is one of the best exercise and will maintain good health. We should walk with free mind without any distraction. If it is done properly excellent health will be maintained. In this modern world Morning walk is becoming fashion and many of the people walk chatting with friends in person or thro mobile . Walking with talking .
Among the walking exercise best walking exercise is “8 shape walk method”. It is supreme of all. This is one of the best methods which give miraculous benefits as suggested by the Yogis and Siddhars. It should be practiced daily for 15-30 minutes. Only at the time of driving license we think about 8 and drive the vehicle in the 8 shape circle and get license. Driving in the 8 shape line by vehicle we get license. But if we walk in the 8 shape line we will maintain good health. We will see the method of 8 walk, how it should be done properly, and what are all the benefits.
Procedure to do “8” shaped walking exercise:
Practice this in the morning, evening or in empty stomach, in the open or in a room in the north-south direction. Draw a parallel line from east to west or west to east in the north side and leave ten feet gap and draw 8 shape line; now practice “8” shaped walking.
Walk North to south and South to North clockwise and anticlockwise fifteen minutes each.
Practice “8” shaped walking first and then you may do some simple yogic exercise and breathing exercise.
During this walk we will necessarily concentrate in walking in the 8 shape line. Possibility of chatting with friends in person or in mobile like in normal walking is avoided. Proper and normal breathing is possible.
In our hand palm and leg palm all reflex points of our entire internal organs are located.(See the leg palm picture) Due to the pressure in palm, at the time of walking ( we should walk in bare foot without shoes/chapel ) all our internal organs are activated and we get relief from concerned diseases.
Benefits of doing “8” shaped walking exercise:
During walk in the 8 shape our entire body ( hip, abdomen etc.) is twisted and all our organs are activated.
At the end of thirty minutes of 8 walking stuffy nose is cleared and feel free breathing from both the nostrils.
In the mean time we can feel the cough in the lungs and sinus cavity get dissolved. The phlegm is eliminated either by spitting out or getting assimilated into the body and your asthma is reversed.
As five kilogram of oxygen is inhaled due to complete respiration, phlegm in the lungs is released. Intake of five kilograms of oxygen energizes the body.
Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, and Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and constipation is reversed.
It reduces the sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking twice daily for half an hour.
Improves eye sight. Due to concentration in the 8 shaped line, short sightedness and other eye related problems are improved /curtailed.
Hearing power is improved. Gentle walking reduces the blood pressure.
Practicing this for half an hour twice a day cures foot cracks, all types’ pain and knee pain.
Aged persons and those who are unable to do this by themselves can do it with the help of others and get benefited even paralysis.
Shoulder, neck, back, lumbar, knee, heels, cervical and lumbar, spondylitis, sciatica, disc prolapsed, paralysis, depression, epilepsy, migraine, diabetics B.P, thyroid, kidney and gall bladder stones, asthma, sinusitis, piles, colitis, nervous debility , sleeplessness, Heart diseases, kidney problems are benefitted through this “8” walking.
Practicing this exercise regularly, brings back youth to us, reverses all your diseases And a person of seventy years old may feel that he is young like his grand children.
Happily practice “8” shape walk” and enjoy good health without any disease.
Sir this month my period is very light n it started from 21 and still coming. But it is too light. She use just one whisper. I had sex with him on 1 Nov. There is any problem. Or she get pregnant. Please tell me solution.
Hi. I was asked to take my lh n FSH test on second day of my periods. But usually nothing happens for me in the first day. Bleeding happens only overnight. So please confirm wen should the test be taken.
During pregnancy, it is essential to have a wholesome nutrition to ensure the growing baby receives a wholesome nutrition too. Extremely essential are some minerals and vitamins which have a significant role in the development of the baby. The skeletal development, for instance, is one such crucial event, and the onus is on the mother to ensure the required ingredients in the required quantity are reaching the growing fetus.
Read on to know the importance of vitamin D during the pregnancy period.
Why is it important: With the skeletal development in place, the baby’s teeth and bones begin to take shape. Both these are highly matrix-driven structures and require a good amount of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is essential to maintain good amounts of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Complications: Insufficient amounts of vitamin D can produce a range of symptoms from absolutely no issues to severe bone malformations. If not sufficient, the bones and teeth could become hypomineralized and weak leading to fractures, brittle bones, and rickets in newborn children. There are also reported incidents of low birth weight, preterm birth, and higher risks during pregnancy, but these need to be proven yet.
Sources: Top 10 Vitamin D Rich Foods- Sunlight, Cod liver oil, Sardines, Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, Raw Milk, Caviar, Eggs and Mushrooms.
Risk factors for vitamin D deficiency: People with darker skin, obesity, and fat malabsorption conditions are more prone to develop vitamin D deficiency. With the importance of vitamin D and its role in skeletal development well established, ensure you get the right amounts of it, whatever be the source.
I am suffering from irregular period since the 1st period I got. Recently came to know that I am suffering from pcod. I am married and doctor had suggested me ovulation medicine which I had already taken on my 3rd day of period. After taking medicine my body start generating heat. Now. Sometimes can feel too much heat inside my stomach. This are the common symptoms or I need to consult my doctor. I had my period on 2nd March.
My cousin has a fibroid in her uterus she delivered a baby girl who is 6 months old now the doctor advised her to get operated when the baby is of 1 year old should she get dat operated or can it get cured by medicine.
Thyme is one of the most famous herbs from the mint family. It is a common herb present in every spice set for garnishing and flavouring of the dish. In fact, apart from its modern-day use, it had been used by Egyptians in the process of mummification as well as by the Greeks as a form of incense. However, apart from its culinary uses, it is gaining a reputation as one of the most useful ingredients with several medicinal properties. Some of these medicinal properties are highlighted below.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: When it comes to blood pressure, consumption of salt and maintaining a balanced level of cholesterol are the two important things to keep a lookout for. Thyme itself can be used as a substitute for salt. Though the taste would not be quite the same without a trace of salt in the dish, but at least it would benefit your health and keep a balanced level of salt and cholesterol in your body. This would help you in maintaining a balanced blood pressure and also prevent you from falling prey to any kind of heart disease or even diabetes for that matter.
- Controls cough and cold: If you feel that you are about to experience an attack of a cough and cold due to seasonal changes or whatever reason, do not forget to keep some thyme at hand. You can make thyme paste and rub it onto your chest. The vapours coming out of it would help in curing cough. Further, thyme oils can always be used for a chest massage or can be rubbed onto the sides of your nostrils. Moreover, drinking warm thyme infused tea helps you in recovering faster.
- Boosts immunity: To maintain a proper immune system the body needs, vitamins, minerals, water and various other elements. With thyme being a rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin A apart from having the benefits of iron, manganese, copper and fibre, it is not unusual to know that it boosts the immune system in an individual. Thus, thyme is often consumed in a small quantity with at least one or two dishes of the day. This makes sure that the quantity of thyme entering your body is regulated and is just enough to provide you with all the necessary elements.
- Acts as a disinfectant: Mould is an element present in the air which not only causes air pollution but can be fatal to human health. In fact, it hurts those with asthma even more than regular people. One of the easiest ways to get rid of moulds in the air is to regularly use thyme oil in your house. Thyme oil acts as a disinfectant and helps in reducing the concentration of moulds in the air.
- Used for therapeutic purposes: Carvacrol is a substance present in thyme which helps it in making a mark as an important compound in aromatherapy. Many essential oils are made of thyme essence. These essential oils are not only used on the skin for massages but also used as incense and de-stressors.
Thus, these are some of the most important uses of thyme apart from adding flavouring to some of your favourite dishes.