Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nirvita GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Sir I have masturbate 2 -. 3 times a day .approx 4 days in a week .it a reason for body weakness and fairness loss. Is their any othe side effect. What is the way to prevent masturbate.
What are symptoms of malaria? What are the initial steps to get rid of this disease and what nutritions must be taken for healthy Life?
I was ejaculating semen from the age 13 to 18 and now also I ejaculate sometime. Is this is harmful? is now I have low sperm count or watery semen? I also want to know that shall I become father in future? I have now also facing low body weight and I am very thin. What will I do?
I have tell the about allergies problem and this problem increasing day by day .I have taken many medicine please tell the solution of this problem.
Not taking well sleep, usually around 3 to 4 hours sleep only, please suggest way to take proper sleep.
I want to my dick will be 8-9 inches now I have 6.5 inches so what can I do for it I live at Kolkata.
I am suffering from chickenpox last 13 days. I will take many medicines&lotion, tablets but they do not work properly and small marks are there so they loss my beauty. So, sir give me suggestion what I can do?
From yesterday for weight loss my friend is drinking more water but after drinking water in 10 minutes he have to go to toilet to urinate.what should i do?
I got stool routine report, in that the chemical examination of REACTION is acidic and other are normal. So please suggest me diagnosis.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.