Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala ParmarYour feedback matters!
About 2-3 years ago I had my wisdom teeth removed. Only 3 came in because not long before I had a root canal done, so I never have had a wisdom tooth come in on that side (bottom right). But recently I have had a achy occasionally sharp pain on my upper left side of my mouth. Could it be possible.
Hi am having mouth ulcers since long time whenever I take anything hard things it gets swollen or scars. Please advise what could be the problem.
I am a 28 yrs old male suffering from loose bleeding gums. Off late, I have undergone teeth scaling but I am afraid the same problem is going to arise. What precautions should I take?
Sir mere mouth me chhala bahut hota ye 4 5 din hota or tyar hokar fir ho jaye please help me please plz. Sir help.
Hello my name is Sanjeev. I am 20 year old. I want to ask a question about my dads health. My dady is 48 year old. Problem is related to their teeth. Whenever my dady DaDy eat something, he feel kind of jhanjanahat. He consulted a dentist. But he is saying that his teeth are healthy. What do?
Before some days cavities are formed in may teeth. How can I remove it. Please suggest me any medicine?
I'm 22 yes old male, my mouth has turned white from inside, its hurts when I eat anything spicy or hot.
In my mouth there are two bump on upper plate at each corner. 1st is 0.3 cm and 2nd is 0.5 cm in size. Both are not painful but I pressed then it pain. I show it to an ENT doctor, she provided me some medicine I taking it since last 5-6 days. But bumps are still as it is since more than 1 month. Medicine advised Lycostar tablet Folictin tablet I am too much worried about those bumps. Are they indicator of cancer ? I was in extreme stress for 1 month so suddenly one night this two bumps are occurred in my mouth. Please guide me. What to do ?
I brush Twice or thrice A day. My Teeth remain yellow .I tried many products like Paste different Brands but my teeth didn't get Whiter. I need Your suggestion to get whiter teeth.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.