Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan BhattYour feedback matters!
Hi my brother has meet with an accident 6 years before and he has marks on his four head and a big area of Mark on his left side head and there is no hairs please help him to get rid of with this both problem.
I'm 18 years old. My weight is 54. I want to reduce 4-5 KGS. Does walking everyday help me in reducing weight. How many kilometers should I walk. Or should I do some exercises for fast reduction of weight.
I am pregnant. I have crossed 3 and half months now. What are all the food I can have this period. Can anybody suggest some good food to maintain my health as well as my baby too.
Abusive, raw masturbation causes nerve of PEnis irritated/ injured Any HOMEOPATHY OR AYURVEDIC MEDICINE to treat it.
Hormones are chemicals produced by the body for optimal functioning of the various body systems. The thyroid produces thyroxin which controls body metabolism, and reduced levels affect metabolism. Deficiency of Iodine is the cause behind it as it is required by the body to produce thyroxin. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disorder is another cause.
Some common signs of it are extreme fatigue, intolerance to cold, constipation, puffy face, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, weight gain, muscle and joint pains and aches, altered menstruation and depression are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy has some very good remedies that are aimed at managing the person as a whole and not just the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Calcarea Carbonica: The most common and popular homeopathic medicine, it is useful in patients who present with the following symptoms.
- Intolerance to cold
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Excessive sweating on the head
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Aversion to fatty food substances
- Constipation i.e. first part of stool is hard followed by softer stools
- Excessive menstruation, prolonged and occurs earlier than the regular date, almost always associated with cold feet
- Sepia Officinalis: Another significant remedy, Sepia is used when the patient has the following symptoms.
- Weak, pale yellow, tend to faint easily in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in a warm room
- Irritable, indifferent
- Significant hair loss
- Excessive menstruation, occurs earlier than schedule, along with a bearing down feeling that the pelvic organs will pop out through the vagina, and so she always prefers to sit cross-legged
- Constipation i.e. stool is passed out as small balls that is painful to pass
- Craving for pickles and acidic food stuffs
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Symptoms of patients in whom Lycopodium will be used are as follows:
- Emotionally irritable and physically weak
- Yellow face with blue circles around eyes
- Excessive hair fall
- Craving for hot foods and sweets
- Gastric troubles with excessive flatulence
- Acidity that worsens after eating starchy foods, especially in the evenings
- Constipation with hard, painful, incomplete stooling
- Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites is mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeps listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Nux Vomica: The patient in whom Nux Vomica can produce wonderful results presents with the following symptoms:
- Cold to the touch
- Extremely temperamental, gets offended easily, extremely sensitive
- Chronic constipation with scanty stools and a chronic urge to pass stools
- Gassy, bloated feeling in the stomach
- Desire for alcohol, caffeine, and other stimulations; fatty and spicy foods
- Prolonged excessive menstruation
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with a homeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
I am facing acne problems for the past two months after I fasted for ramzan. I fasted for three days only. Then I applied clear gel and aloe vera every night and day. The acne has gradually reduced but the marks is terrible. Please help out.
I suffer from acidity, gas, constipation and hemorrhoids, I go to many doctors but not effect on health. Please help me and give suggestions.
I am 26 years old and I am suffering from acne. I consulted a skin specialist and followed the medicines that he prescribed but it was of no use. Still it has not reduced.
I am shagun in class 12 age 18 male I have many pimples on my face and dark spot I am feel very shame please help me and tell what can I do?
Recent report says that my wife is suffering from lack of iron and blood in the body Please advice about food to be taken
I am 23 years, female. I am suffering from hairfall problem since 4months and it has become more from past 20days. My hairs has become dry even. Please tell me what I have to do to prevent hair fall. I am so scared that I may loose all of my hairs. Please give me some suggestions to stop hairfall.
How to cure my back pain. I have all tests like mri, xrays etc. When I am sitting without any support I fell pain or when I stand more than 20 min at a same postion pain again in back. When I work with bending postion. Pain and pain. In sleeping position pain. What I do. Please suggest.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.