Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Nirad.S.VengsarkarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. I have only left side back pain since last 1.5 year. I think it's because of weighing high weight in jim at that time. When I go my home from hostel, I do work in farm. That time pain is increases. Tell me which exercise is useful for me. And suggest what should I do to get all time relief.
I have got a thing on my left arm (at wrist) since my childhood. It swells if I apply pressure like blood veins do and then it comes to its normal size. I wonder what it could be?
Sir. Mera ling ptla h.aur meri saadi hone wali h.maine phle v sex kiya h bt saadi k phle Dr. rha hu. Kya kru.
Hi Doctor, My wife feel numbness in right hand middle finger after 3 month of delivery. What I should do? Please assist.
Hi Back problem, hard to get up from the bed, l4-l5, need neurosurgeon to look into the problem, age 65.
Sir/madam I am having heavy left shoulder pain the pain starts from shoulder and up to left arm knee intolerable pain I take hifenac p for past one month but no use. I am a ASD closure patient and I am having two fracture in left leg knee one hairline fracture and one depressed fracture. But the left shoulder pain intolerable pls help.
I have pain in my shoulder from 1 month. I was playing cricket and in the middle of throwing ball it happened. what should I do?
Hi Doc, I had my ACL reconstruction on july 2014 still I fell stiffness on back of my knee, I sometime limping a lot when sit on floor for long time and I think a lot of it is because my knee does’t straighten out all the way and it hurts a lot when I try to straighten out. Also I would like to do jogging can I able do to job or is there anything I need to do. Do recommend me what to be done.
I have severe neck pain and shoulder pain which happened probably due to sleeping in wrong posture. Now it has been a week that I am taking medicines and applying balm but has not benefited me yet. Please suggest something that'l help me relieve frm the pain. I am not even able to sleep properly because of it. Regards.
I have back pain problem but it is not whole day. When pain is started I can't do anything. Even it is very hard to breath. What should I do now doctor?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.