Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nipa G VYour feedback matters!
Basically I suffer very often with sinusitis. The diagnosis says that I have bronchial asthma. The problem does not exist all times, it is rare but comes very often. I get blocked nose, heavy head and little wheezing. Please advise.
Why is my nose sneezing? Can I clean my nose with my finger? Is it a good habit? Am I a good person?
I am 25 years old. I have throat problem. I feel as if some thing is stuck in my throat when I take saliva in and when I have water or food. May I know why I feel so ?
While sleeping I snores and in-between my breathing stopped for like 12 to 20 seconds. I guess it's sleep apnea. Can you tell me of any cure. Besides operative cure.
Sir. I am 56 years old. Nakse paani aur cheenk atha Citregen 1 tab khanese 2-4 days normal rahetha. Dust aur fan se aisa hora. please advice me.
Dear Sir, I'm facing two types of problems is following When I comes in contact of cold water or whether in morning time so that time I feel sneezing 15-20 times everyday & after that there is some itchy also in my throat. Kindly let me know the solution. 2nd problem is, In night my nose disturb to all other member, I'm not fatty guy but I don't know why sounds create. So requesting from all Specialist ENT doctor, kindly let me know the perfect solution. Awaiting for your prompt response on this.
How an homeopathy help if I have a deviated nasal septum? Don't we have other procedures to corrected the nasal septum if it was induced by myself?
My mother is 50 years old and she has a problem of blocking ears and nose at same time with dizziness, drowsiness, after few days she gets normal ,I have scanned her but doctors are saying for ear sound machine. please tell me a prefer treatment.
I am 25 years old, have been suffering from sinusitis since last 3 years or more I had taken consult to many doctor but my disease is not cured. I feel facial pressure and congestion in brain and pain at nose what should I do.
Sir I feel heaviness in my throat like food in my throat after this I checked Gastrologist he write treatment I have treatment last one month but some time feel better some time feel heaviness Sir how long treatment will take.
Dear Sir, I am suffering a problem last month after I had used to a pesticide spray (kharpatwar) at home named (Heera) after that day I am suffering a problem dry cough, throat soaring and difficulty in breath. I have took lots of medicines but there is no relief me till time please suggest me a proper remedies and what should I do.
I had sinus disorder feelings. Recently done DNS correction surgery, septoplasty. Now one of my nose is blocked. Sometimes left one, sometimes right one. And my sinus disorder and irritations is also not solved. please give me a good suggestion.
Dear Sir, my son is 7.5 ear old, he oftenly bleed from nose. I consulted one of the reputed child specialist he said, it's quite normal and goes off with his age. While still I was concerned I consulted ENT, she examined got X-ray done, and other test to check any hear loss though I could not understand the logic. Please help
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.