Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NimishaYour feedback matters!
My left eye is aching frm inside nd I am nt able to study. Smetyms it waters lso. Wen I consulted a doctor they just delayed my treatment. They checked my eye and said that my retina and nerves are good nd fine but my sight is sinking. Plss help me doc. I am having my xams ahead.
Red itching eyes after smoking cigarettes. Is that a allergies problem. My tongue irritation after smoking cigarettes as well.
I have vision problem. So I need to know, difference between vision and eye sight? And how vision is calculated, my vision is 6/20, what it means?
I have eyes pain from 3 days. And water is coming from eyes. please reduces. It and give suggestions. How to reduce it?
I have upper eyed from 3months, and it also get hard and like a green gram, what ll I do, so that I ll be dissolve completely.
Can dry eyes problem or computer vision syndrome can be cured permanently? FYI I do not have number to my both eyes ,tested with good doctor but I am facing eye burning problem and I am unable to sit in front of computer. Currently I am taking omega 3 fatty acid tablets and using refresh gel drops by allergen. Can anyone pls help me out to come out this problem.
I have throat pain from four days. And my eyes are also having some pain why does all it happen? Give me some suggestions to cure all these.
I am suffering from head pain and it puts effects on my eyes as well. What I can do to solve my problem. Please help.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.