Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What are the problems caused by PCOD if it is not treated? If it is not treated for long. Then it cause any birth problem. Does it stop the birth permanently?
Hi, Doctor I have a query regarding pregnancy. My cycle starts on 13th of every month and there is already 1 day over and still it does not happen. I am scared about my pregnancy. Is there a any way to avoid this situation as I am not ready for now. Thanks.
My period due date is 17th june and today is 7th june. Whn I went to pee a few mins ago, I found few drops of blood. I hav 28 days cycle and my periods are always normal. What could be the problem?
My wife is in third month of pregnancy. She is having occasionally brown discharge. Sometimes it's red in colour. Ultrasound report says it's 5 week of gestation sac. Please suggest. She is now having gestofit 200 mg and duphaston 10 mg tablets.
After intercourse there is soaring or itching or small around or in the vagina even though it is sufficiently lubricated and it happens recently of our one year relation could I know what is the reason and what are the remedies.
A girl is having very much during her mensuration periods and mensuration cramps also and very worse back pain what to do.
I am 35 year old, I have pcod and my menstrual cycle is irregular, suggest for my regular menstrual cycle.
I am 21 year girl and I am 2 weeks late for my period. I tested myself and the result Came positive. I am not ready to have the baby what can I do?
I, am 36 yrs old and 5' ht. Weight is 72kgs. I have a copper T and it is intact. I normally have my periods in 28days circle and very regular. For past 4-5 months my periods are irregular. First i got my periods in less than 20 days 4 months back. Then 22 days next month, 25 , and 28. But this month its already 35 days. I feel very mild pain sometimes. Why is it so. Can I wait a little more or should I consult a doctor. I dont think i am stressed. For past 4 months I dont eat rice or food in order to diet. I just have tea buiscuits, or cucumber or other vegitables and by evening 7pm I have my dinner. Weekly thrice i follow this routine and it is not very regular. Is it because of overweight or the food pattern change. Please explain.Thank you
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal-reflux disease.
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia and some of the prominent ones are as follows:
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B-12: If vitamin b-132 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner.
Hi doctor june month my tsh was 8.86 and 21.8.16 is T3 0.86 T4 8.91 andTSH 3.08 and since one month im taking thyroup 25 mcg. My doubt is when I had miscarriage in may month with the pregnancy was thyroid developed?
During the 1st month of age, I fed my baby every 2 hrs in a day. She is in 2nd month now. Do I continue feeding like this? or what should be the frequency of feeding?
When I was doing more work at home I become lazy and can not give my husband happy. What should I do? and say about real sex and fun.
My friend is planning for her pregnancy in the next three months as one of her doc suggested to take folic acid 5mg and ovaa shield tablets daily. Should she take tablets or Will there be any side effects.
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton) – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA`s (poly unsaturated fatty acids): flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA`s. Other oils that contain PUFA`s are safflower oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables etc.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium.
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds.
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Increase calcium intake:-
– milk and sea food, nuts- ground nuts, walnut, almond and cashew nuts; green leafy vegetables, whole grains, fruits like - custard apple and banana.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds