Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Padiyar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PadiyarYour feedback matters!
She is my mom she has been seafaring a bled sugar can you suggest wt food she has to take or not? And also she has facing a periods problems,
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.