Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PadiyarYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from heart disease. His heart is working only 24%. We did some tests echo n angiography. He smokes. But now from few days he is not smoking. Can you plzzz suggest that tht can really help my father.
I am 57 having since last 20 years, using telmisartan 40 mg with amlodipine 50 mg now added with minipress 2.5 mg (prazosin with hcl)-what's purpose, how much safer, getting heart sinking feeling but now bp is 135-85 previously 160-105, any reason of such feeling?
I am 49 years old and suffering from hypertension for the last 10 years. I am taking prolomet am 50 after breakfast and amlong 5mg at 5 in the evening. Feeling weakness fatigue. What to do. I am from amritsar.
I am 62 years old. Weight 70 kgs now after maintaining 68 kgs in the previous 2 years. My lipid profile is controlled by taking 1 stanlip 145 mg at night only for last 7 years. For a very marginal sugar level of 130 (fasting) &150 (postprandial), I take Glyciphage SR500 1 after lunch (2 PM) and 1 after dinner (9 PM). But for the above I am normal. I normally do some deskwork watching TV or listening to music and go to sleep after midnight. forte last 9 months or so, at about 3 am, about 2-3 hours after starting my sleep, I wake up for urination and I experience severe itching at the tip of my penis and the inner side the outer skin near the tip. After scratching intensely to the extent of getting pain and washing off, I go back to sleep and it is ok after that. This is happening in20 out of 30 days in a month. In fact the itching wakes meup and after urination it takes 30 mts to 60 mts to start sleeping again. I am in the bed from 1 to 7 am and out of this I lose 1 to 1 1.5 hrs sleep. Why is this itching happening? Pls suggest simple remedy without starting dosages of medicines.
My cholesterol level has been high for more than an year. It's is 280-300. I am 42 and my bmi 24.86. I do moderate physical activity and restricts oily food. I have lot of stress at work and personal life too. Any advise on how can I reduce cholesterol without taking medicine?
I am 42 years old ,123 kgs in weight ,6.2 height and my creatinine is 1.4 I am on neprosave tab will my creatinine gets reversed? I am diabetic and my average sugar is 6.3 and my hypertension is 110/80 my b12 is on higher side its 1400 Pls advice whether 1.4 creatinine is correct for my weight What precautions should I take to safe guard my kidneys.
I am 49 years old I am having high cholestrol since 2000. Drugs I take is roseday 10 mg and ecosprene 75 at present total cholestrol remain below 200 but ldl is 110. Any suggestions.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.