Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita ShethYour feedback matters!
How to keep eye health in the age of Computers for the IT professionals, scientists and engineers etc?
My husband has a slip disc problem and has acute pain. Doctor has advised him to go in for spine fixation which includes removal of the discs and replacing it with titanium ones. I want to know after the surgery will he be able to join back his job. He is a marine engineer working in cargo ships. There is lot of lifting and very hard work. Please let me also know if there is some alternate treatment for this as I am nervous about it. Please reply soon.
Hlo Sir Mujhe pichle 2-3 saal se problem aar rhi hai. Mujhe chati kamar or shoulders main pain rehta hai left side mein bharipan or puri hath mein bhi dard rehta hai. Mujhe sans lene me bhi pro hoti hai. Or sans bahut choti choti or fast ho gyi hai. Dhool ya dhuye mein bikul sans nai aata. Or dharkan v kabhi bhi tej ho jati hai. Kmjori mehsus hoti hai. Jada chalne se bhi dard hone lag jata hai. Pairo mein bechaini rehti hai. Muhhe 2-3 saal ho gye medicine lete huyi koi frk nai lga please help kre.
My husband have bad cholesterol more than it should be and good cholesterol lesser than it should be what are the food/ deity he should follow to increase good cholesterol and reduce bad one.
I have pimples on my face and also when I ate chicken, egg I got light rashes. And have some cough and cold.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure where hair is surgically implanted on the head. You can opt for this procedure if you suffer from hair loss and bald spots on your head. Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things:
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 26 year old female and have thyroid (TSH increase) for past 9 years. I take eltroxin 25 mg everyday morning and have a decent diet. Could you tell me some remedy for hair fall? Also should I increase or decrease the intake of anything for better hair?
I'm 27 years old. I had a C section before 3 months and I had a gall bladder surgery (not laparoscopy ) before a month. When can I start my workouts? I want to do tummy exercises in sit up bench. It's a heavy strain exercise.
I am 32 years old. I took "I pill" within 24 hrs of sex, that is on 14 Dec I took the pill. But had no bleeding after that and even missed my periods. Which was due on 27-29 Dec. Does that mean I have conceived?
Hi I am age 56 years and I am having the best blood sugar level fasting 120 and after food PP 218 my height is 5 foot 10 weight 78, waist 40. I, m taking wallaphase 500 twice a day.
I am in tense due to hair fall. I used everything which can protect from hair fall but nothing benefit. Please give some suggestion how I can protect hair fall.
I am a 23 years old male and have pain on thigh for 1 year due to accident through bike. What should I do?
Infections can be fought by following these simple everyday habits.Good habits if started as a daily routine early in life help prevent many diseases.Parents are the biggest inspiration and have to teach children by setting example.
Follow these 6 steps to a healthier you and a healthier family
6 Steps for Daily Prevention
1)Wash hands, wash hands, wash hands.
Repeating this because the importance of hand washing cannot be stressed enough.Most infections can be prevented by regular hand washing.
ü Remember to wash hands after coming home from work ,school, play etc.
ü Wash hands after visiting the toilet.
ü Wash hands before each meal, snack, before putting anything in mouth.
ü Wash hands before you cuddle your baby.
ü A good disinfectant soap and water is best
ü Use a hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
ü Always carry either hand sanizer or disinfectant wipes when you are outdoor, travelling
2) Avoid close contact when you are sick
Most infections spreading by touch may be prevented by avoiding close contact when you are ill.It is better to maintain a distance of at least 3meter during sickness.
3) Stop touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face.
Habitual touching the face has to be stopped.Many disease can spread through the mucous membranes of eyes, nose, or mouth.By avoiding touching your face you automatically protect yourself from these germs.
4)Clean surfaces of furniture etc. exposed to touch with a mild disinfectant regularly .Secretion cary germs which can survive upto 3 days on surfaces.Special care to clean objects and surfaces becomes more important when caring for the sick, to prevent yourself from falling ill.
5)Stay home and rest if you are ill.
Avoid going to school, college, office, shops when you are sick.Crowded places make transmission of germs faster and also exposes the sick to secondary infection from other sources.
ü By staying home you protect others by not spreading the germ.They will definitely thank you for this.
ü You also protect yourself from disease complications due to simultaneous infection with other germs .
6) Cover nose and mouth with a tissue, clean hanky while sneezing, or coughing
By covering nose and mouth during coughing or sneezing,you prevent transmission of droplets and spread of infection.
GOLDEN HABITS FOR A HEALTHY LIFE
THE F3S2 formula
ü Food :nutritious
ü Fluids plenty
ü Fitness must:get plenty of exercise
ü Stress free
ü Sleep well and enough at least 7 to 8 hours .Less than 6 hours and more than 8 hours sleep both cause damage to our bodies immunity.