Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita R.ShahYour feedback matters!
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
Sir, what would be the approx. Expenditure on lingual braces, is it effective enough and if teeth is extracted during the process, are there any side effects in the long run.
Can augmentin 1000 amoxyclav be powdered and had? I underwent a dental surgery. Mouth opening and swallowing is difficult now. Please suggest me for that.
How can I keep my teeth whiten? And in the back side of my front teeth I have some little yellow area, how can I solve it?
Hi sir I have a problem in my teeth, my left side teeth are creat pain when I drinking a water, cold drink, hot milk so doctor sahab please give me a proper solution of that type of problem.
I have pain in my teeth. At the last one. Because there is a new teeth coming at the corner called jaadh. So will you please tell me what tablet do I take. For relaxing it.
Sir my teeth is vry yellow and sensitive and in 18 my hair is dawn white please give me solution I am vry tensed for this.
I have got a dep cut in the gums in the left side of my mouth. Read on internet to take little warm water. But nothing is happening. Its been seven days and its not healing. Am not able to eat anything. Help me. Reply soon.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.