Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. NikitaYour feedback matters!
In every winter I have excess hair fall while taking bath. My hairs are so thin that my scalp is visible. I usually shapoo hairs on alternate else my hairs become itchy and oily. abuse dove shampoo. No thyroid. Some time stress. I use heena every sunday.
My forehead is a little dark in complexion than my face. So please give some remedy to to make it fairer.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.