Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
it is started 3 months back when I felt fever, my legs were getting warm. I went for cbc test and found it was perfectly fine. Doctor advice me to take vitamins. I changed my diet, daily juice and fruits and started multivitamins, multiminerals and antioxidant suspension liquid with omega3 fatty acid, lycopene and mutivite mineral capsule. 2 months after still I have same problem, last week I went through arteries test and flow was normal, there was no blockage. Please reply.
I am 20 years old from some days I feel my back aching and I also tried move spray some times it gives relax but sometime it does not work so what should I do please tell me.
I'm 23, male. Few days back doctor did root canal to my 2 teeths. But the problem remains same. I need to consult him again or it is common?
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
I am 23 year old and I have a problem with hair. In my hair there is dandruff in excess quantity. So please help me to remove dandruff. Which shampoo or hair oil should I use?
Suffering from mouth Guards for long time visited homeopathy doctor ,Doctor said because of stress it occurred, taking medication but yet not cured ,feeling burning sensation all over mouth to throat. Any one suggest me what's the reason? Medication for that?
Sir please can you tell me the treatment of face pigmentation. Pigmentation is my face forehead and uperlip last 6 month please tell me the treatment plz.
How can I loss my weight in homemade process with in one month. And get a slim fit and sexy attractive figure. Please help with a perfect diet and routine chart.
For the last 4 months my wife's hair is heavily falling and became thin. Please suggest medical treatment.
My age is only 30 but from this age only my beard are getting white. Only some parts of the beard are getting white please give the suggestion to solve this problem.
Sir good evening sir/ madam. I am suffering hyper tension. 130/100 mg/ Daily walking. I am eating night food only chapathi sir my decision correct or not correct. My age 41. Years. My what is 62 kg sir. Daily small salt food eating. Sir.
How to reduce thigh gaps? I have slight bigger thighs than people of my age. Please prescribe any yogasana or exercise and medicine if any to reduce the thigh gaps.
Happy birthday to all. Bcoz you going to start a new life from tomorrow
Diet and workout is a key to success.
Eat frequent meals
Avoid junk food
Drink 3-5lts of water a day
Switch to healthy snacks like nuts, dry fruits etc
Tried to start your day with lime and honey 1tsp with water in empty stomach
Breakfast focus on carbs and healthy fats. Eg oats n almonds with a glass of milk, can add egg for protein
Before lunch drink juice any or a apple
Focus on sandwich with fruit for lunch. If possible prepare at home
Snacks eat healthy mentioned above.
Finally dinner. Tried to eat less food and 1st glass of milk n alot of water. So your stomach fill.
Workout. Cardio is best with little weight training.
Regular diet n workout if your willing to see result.
Nothing comes in a night. Wait wait wait.