Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SanghviYour feedback matters!
I have some problem with my tooth. Dentist said it is pyria Sometimes so how should do now or how should I rectify it?`
These pictures show old crown and bridges failing and their replacement with titanium dental implants which not only restore better chewing function but also better aesthetics.
I am suffering from Oral lichen planus for 6 months. Can eat and drink hot? Can eat medium spicy food? Please advice. Some doctor have suggested it will cure itself.Please suggest
I am 27 yr old male having severe pirea problem and with bad breath also. Please help doctor I have already gone or cleaning if teeth twice but it again come back to same condition.
What is the role of toothpaste in brushing. Can you recommend me one toothpaste which is effective for cleansing.
I am facing tooth ache problem, I was not able to sleep whole night, could you please suggest me any particular medicine which can help in tooth ache.
Sir my father is having pain in left tongue. Doctor advised for biopsy but in place of this we move to ayurvedic treatment and from 7 months he was feeling comfort but from last few days he again feeling the same problem. We don't want to do biopsy because this disease may increase and spread by this. Can this problem destroy by ayurvedic or homeopathy treatment. He is 76 years old. Till now we don't know exactly what is problem.
Sir, I have problem in my mouth, it smells very bad. Some times it bleeds. I think it is pyeria, what kind of toothpaste I should use? And what can I do for it?
My friends was eating gutkha for last 4-5 years and now he is not able to open his mouth completely only 2 fingers can be inserted in his mouth. Its becoming difficult for him to eat. So is there any suggestion for him or some kind of home remedies to cure him.
I'm 24 year old girl. I brushes twice in a day but my teeth are yellowing day by day. I'm worried about it. How to get rid of this yellowing of teeth and how to get white teeth. Please help me to sort out this problem. Thank you!
I can't clean my below teeth with any paste . It doesn't become clean . Suggest me any paste or solution for this problem.
My mouth become shrink because of I use to chewing tobacco in past but at present it is also in same condition. What I do?
I am 22 years old and I have a serious toothache problem. I can't eat anything cold and hot. I use regular Colgate tooth paste. Please advice me.
I have fall from my bicycle and my tongue has cut by my teeth in center from up to down. Firstly, it was bleeding but now it is less paining. Please suggest me how to heel the pain.
Sir tell me any ayurvedic mouth freshener bcz dentist gave me antibacterial mouth wash Wash mouth with boiled 5 leafs of guava, is beneficial? And I chew 4 leaves of neem daily and 2 leaves of guava am I right sir or should I not do this.
My brother has some problem in his tooth. We saw a minor lines in it. N from sum times he is using lemon juice with pinch of salt to do whiter his tooth. Wat to do. Is lemon n salt affects his tooth. please suggest. He is physically fit n no other problems.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.