Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
My friend is affected with severe bad breath issue for long time, he brushed his teeth twice a day and using mouth wash but the sais issue not reduced and also some time when he cough some white small stones (,tonsil stones) come from his throat. Pls help him.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old married male. I am getting mouth ulcer, abnormal body heat and very high fatigue very often (at least once in month), I consult many doctors for this and they tested blood and urine and they didn't find any issue in that. They always suggesting simple B-forte or Multi vitamin tabs, but they are not curing. Its pain is really horrible to me to eat, speak in those time. It will continue for 15 days at least. So I become very weak lost my weight, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Also I feel my thinking ability also reduced. Please anyone help me overcome this issue permanently. At least I want to know any specialist for this, else can I consult any dietitian for this. Thanks in Advance.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.