Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Parwaize
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Neha ParwaizeYour feedback matters!
How to gain weight? Please tell me the possible ways. Can I take weight gainers like endura mass or other available in the market?
The most common form of leishmaniasis, cutaneous leishmaniasis is generally identified as a parasitic disease caused by the bite of infected sand flies and is responsible for causing skin sores. These skin sores vary in size and appearance and are susceptible to changes over time. They have often been described as miniature volcanoes, having slightly elevated edges with a central crater, and at times covered by a scab. Occasionally, swollen glands can appear in and around the sores, and may or may not be painful.
Causes of cutaneous leishmaniasis include:
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be easily spread by the mere bite of certain types of phlebotomine sand flies. Initially, sand flies get infected when they bite an infected animal; say a rodent or a dog, or even another person already suffering from it. They then act as a vector agent and carry the virus around with them. If they happen to bite you, you will discover the growth of these volcanic skin sores gradually, if not immediately.
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread via blood transfusions or through the use of contaminated needles.
- Occasionally, though very rarely, cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread from a pregnant mother to her newborn baby.
Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be treated in various ways. Some effective methods of treatment may include:
I am suffering from back pain when I was sitting on chair. I continuously sit on a chair and working on computer. So what precautions should i take? Please advise.
How can I add more glow and fairness to my face. Although I am fair in completion but still not that much of glow.
I am a 23 year old male. I eat a lot of food but I not gaining any weight. Do you think I should use protein powder to gain weight or any other supplements?
Psoriasis and Lichen Planus are both autoimmune diseases. These occur when the body’s immune system accidentally attacks healthy cells of the skin. Both the diseases are chronic and inflammatory medical conditions that manifest themselves on your skin, nails, hair, scalp and mucous membranes. Neither psoriasis nor lichen planus is contagious.
How do you know that you have Psoriasis and Lichen Planus?
Psoriasis is a genetic condition. Change in the environment can trigger psoriasis. One must look out for the following symptoms of psoriasis-
• Swathes of unnatural skin on your body
• Small blotches or large patches on the skin
• Pus-filled blisters
On the other hand, the symptoms of Lichen planus usually show up on the skin of the body, genitals or in the mouth. A person with this condition may encounter-
• Severe itching
• Rounded, purple, hardened bumps on the skin
If someone in your family has psoriasis, you could contract lichen planus. A clinical test of the lesions formed on your skin can reveal if you have psoriasis or lichen planus.
How homoeopathy approach the treatment of Psoriasis and Lichen Planus?
Homoeopathy is an eighteenth-century medical science that treats ailments with small doses of natural substances, which in larger doses cause the ailment. Homoeopathy believes that the body has the capacity to heal itself.
• The root cause of psoriasis and lichen planus lies in defects in the autoimmune system. Homoeopathy goes to the source of the problem and tries to rectify the defect. It aims at changing the autoimmune system so that it stops attacking its own cells. This kind of remedy is long-term.
• Before curing the symptoms of psoriasis and lichen planus, homoeopathy attempts to improve a person’s general health in the belief that only a healthy constitution can cure a disease.
• Homoeopathy identifies the reason that leads to the breakout of psoriasis. Another way that homoeopathy can decide which medication is ideal is the location and colour of the eruptions or abnormal skin and under what circumstances the condition is aggravated or allayed.
Many people grow disappointed with conventional medication as the symptoms of psoriasis and lichen planus keep recurring. The efficacy of homoeopathic treatment of psoriasis and lichen planus has been proved scientifically. Moreover, homoeopathic medicines have no side effects. If you feel that homoeopathy is the way to go, then contact a homoeopathic physician as soon as possible.