Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 m. I am suffering from hair fall problem for 4-5 years after the 12th. Now I use nizral 2% and dove shampoo and it worked little. But problem still make me worried. My query is which shampoo is best for men hairfall problem or remedy of this. Please answer in detail.
I am facing fungal infection on all part of body, since 6 months. It's comes and disappear. I am irritated now. Kindly do share what treatment I should get?
I have pain in my breast and itching. Its so heavy and hard. When I touch its pain. What is the reason and solution. Pls help me.
I have much pimples on my face plzz tell me such tips to get my face fairer ani cleaner please help me.
I'm finding few symptoms of pre-aging at age of 21 itself which worries me a lot. I even have hair loss problem. Only front side hairs on both right.
One week ago a have some itches on my stomach but now the same has got dark red and I am feeling like my skin is burning at that Part. For the same I used RING GUARD. But now situation is more worst than earlier. Please suggest how to overcome from it.
To prevent boils and dry skin at private areas what are the precautions to take mainly in summer I am of black color.
I am suffering with marks of pox on my face and all body since 1 week ,the marks is looking black circle on my face ,i am looking ugly thats why what I do sir and madam please help me plzz my age 17.
Mene two tube panderm plus ki use ki thi mujha uska bare m knowledge nhi tha Mara face kafi clear tha or rang bhi skin ki usse face pura black ho gaya tha to mana glycerin use ki to six month m face thik ho gaya but mai mirror m dekhti hu to Mere face red red dikhta hai bina mirror ka sahi dikhta h to mai ASA kya karu jissa ki Mara face pahla jasa ho jaye please help.
I am 21 year old male I am suffering with small pimples on my forehead, chicks And at eyebrows plzz tell me vitamins or some other working natural way to treat it my skin is oily I am having this problem from past 4 years when I play holi after that I got this problem and then increasing.
Hello I am from delhi and my question is I have a ringworm problem from 2 month under my arms, I used some cream like ring guard and each guard but they didn't cure my skin. Please tell me the treatment and what I need to do. Thanks.
Skin of my feet is very dry. There are cuts on the heel and front of feet. Kindly tell me how to repair cracking. I am male 34. Ht 5.11. Do also mention any ointment and reason of cracks.
My head scalp is not generating hairs and I tried many shampoos n medicine like bionade capsules n minoxidil serum. Should I use onion on head everyday for remedy or anything new? Please help me out.
Is it good aur bad for hairs to sleep in night in a ponytail aur a open hairs? for grwth of hairs damaged hairs and a splitends?
Sir, my hair falls while massaging hair to it. Please suggest me how to stop hair loss. Any natural or homeopathic treatment .please suggest me? I am tensed about me.
Homeopathy for hair loss
We suffer from hair loss because of multiple reasons. While for some it is genetic, for others it is the quality of water used to wash hair, and for some others it is side effects of medicines/ailments. Hair growth on the other hand will either happen naturally, or with particular treatments. Homeopathy has certain very effective medicines which assist hair growth in individuals. The process is slow but the result is extremely satisfactory. These medicines are mixed and matched and dosage is given according to your hair and scalp condition.
Know about these medicines and when are these most relevant:
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective on both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.