Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have frizzy dry hairs n having terrible hair fall. Kindly suggest me some good shampoo and hair conditioner.
Sir .I m loosing my hair gradually .as my father and grandfather also lost their hairs. So my question is that would I also loose my hair? As it is hereditary problem. Isn't there any way to enhance this hereditary defect?
My skin is dark and very oily. I want to make it fair. I have used creams like meals and melabest. Both this cream burnt my skin. And now the burnt part are extremely dark. please suggest the best medicine for getting a fair skin without getting burnt.
I am having hairfall problem from the 3 months. And my hair are becoming dry and rough in the winter season ad also suffering from dandruff in winter. Please give me some suggestion to get rid from this problems. Thanks in advance.
I am 33 years old (F). ONCE Up ON A TIME I HAD LONG AND THICK HAIR but now it became thin because of thyroid and work tension. Is my hair regrows naturally and is there any age limit for hair growth. If remedy is available please suggest. Thank you in advance.
Why is castor oil not good to put on dry skin? I have been using a little daily. It seems to help. Please advise.
Actually according to my body my face looks very big gollu mole type of I am a sports person so my body is fit but my face is big like golgappa so please help me with this bcoz with this I look very mature and looks elder to my sister but that's not the truth so please help me out give me medicines or anytime or any exercise to reduce the size of face thanks.
My skin is pale. Cold hand n feet. No appetite. Weakness, sometimes having low Blood pressure . Joint pain back pain. N not having periods for more than 1 month. please tell me whats the reason of not getting periods. What to do now.
Hello, I am having problem with hairs. It's kind of hair fall or something. I usually notice that. What can I do to stop this?
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
- White or yellow nail that separates from the nail bed
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina