Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta S RaniYour feedback matters!
I have weak lungs due to air pollution in Delhi and throat infection with sinuses also affected. I also researched that sensitive throat infection is also due to congested lymphatic system. Mucus, cough, sneezing and weakness on face I experience. Should I live in Delhi? If yes then suggest simple ways to fight all my diseases.
My hairs are frequently loss it appears like in some year I become bald. Is there any perfect solution to check my hair loss.
Hello sir my body weight is so overloaded what should I do for that and sometimes I have minor headache and cold during bathing what should I do what type of medicine should I inhale thanks sir.
Every arthritis is not the same. While osteoarthritis, also called as green arthritis, may require only painkillers and rehabilitation exercises, the red inflammatory arthritis called rheumatoid arthritis may lead to serious deforming complications if not treated early and aggressively.
Any arthritis in young women of child-bearing age should not be ignored, especially if it is worse in the morning and improves by movement. Most of them will have high platelet count on blood examination. These patients require aggressive treatment with disease?modifying drugs within days of the onset of symptoms and diagnosis. Approximately 1?2% of population may have this type of disease.
Osteoarthritis, on the other hand, is a disease of 50+ age group and is due to wear and tear of various joints in the body and break down of the cartilage cushion in the joints. It mainly affects the weight?bearing joints like the knees, hips, neck and lower back joints. Inflammation is not a major feature of osteoarthritis. The experts said that another form of joint disorder is due to gout which is never seen in people below 40 years of age and is almost never seen in young women before the onset of menopause unless there is a known underlying kidney disease and never seen in children.
The progression of osteoarthritis can be arrested with appropriate exercises, weight reduction and preventing posture and movement that worsen the disease.
Typical wear and tear of osteoarthritis is caused by sitting cross legged, doing Padmasana, squatting, other non physiological postures, sitting on low level surface like floor and low chairs, doing push-ups, going up and down on stairs, etc.
Most yoga postures should be done under medical supervision and should follow with a counter yoga exercise.
Most patients of serious arthritis end up taking treatment in other systems of medicines or with quacks.
I have received a family regrouping visa from my husband to enter Spain. Next procedure what I have to do nd where I have to do for my medical. Let me know that procedure.
Male Sexual Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation - Correction Through Diet, Lifestyle and Ayurvedic Herbs
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic treatment for Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have problem while going to toilet I feel pain and blood is coming while going to motion from two weeks.
I have quite lot of acne scars on cheeks and forehead, currently using glyco A cream for the same, but cant see much difference.Please help
I am 25 years old I have back pain from last 3 months I have already taken treatment from local doctor.
My hair is getting grey and I am loosing my hair day by day and hair loss had increased during last 2 days.
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away: brushing twice a day removes the tiny left out food particles from the mouth and keeps it fresher and cleaner.
Hey I am 24 year's old, I want to get rid from my belly fat. From being long time active in physical activity still I am not able to reduce belly fat. I had done lots of physical exercises, i.e. Cardio, weights training etc. But still belly part fat is as it is. From around 2-3 year I am regularly taking luke warm lemon juice with honey at morning time, empty stomach. So please suggest me some supplement to get rid of this problem by this my whole body looks very bad. I have heard about homeopathic medicine i.e.Calcarea carbonica is it right medicine for getting rid away from this problem. Currently I am active in gyming exercise.
I often suffer from cold, least twice in a month I want to get rid of it. I daily go to gym I also play badminton I think my body immunity has reduced Please Help Me To Get Rid Of This Cold.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.