Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeta Rajesh Nathani
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta Rajesh NathaniYour feedback matters!
I have little son equal to 3 years old but sometime he is suffering from cough so he cant sleep easily because he cant take breath easily please give me best suggestion.
My 2.6 years old son swallowed unexpectedly regestrone 5 mg tablet. Please help. I don't know what to do? Will there be any side effect? Thanks.
Hello sir /madam. My baby is just 7 days old and I think she is having short breath. She does not take complete breath. What may be the cause and how can it be cured. Please answer me in detail. Am very much disturbed by that. I cannot have a proper sleep because of my baby. Please help me out of it. Am very much pleased. Thanking you.
My 2.5 year child is having loose stools since yesterday. We observed small worms in his Shit yesterday, so we gave him 5 ml Zentel last night. Is the loose motions caused because of Zentel or do we need to give him some medication? His loose motions are slimy. please suggest some medication with dosage. Thanks.
Pl prescribe home-medicine with respective doses for a 2 years 9 months baby for A) Cough n Cold, B) High Fever (101dgr, C) Pain due to Fall, D) Sudden Vomiting. She is my grand-daughter.
Dear Doctor, Four days back we have started giving my 25 days old baby girl bath with Sunni pindi. After that she developed red color blisters on face and in hair. So we stopped it. How to prevent and cure those blisters? I'm really worried. Also her nose is blocked since last night. It's May be becoz of cold. Please suggest some medicine for blocked nose and cold.
My baby boy 1.5 months. (4.8 kg) splitting milk through nose almost daily & through mouth also. Doctor says its normal. But he gets breathless for the moment & we scare a lot. Also he gets gases much & do not feel comfortable during sleeps until he splits the milk. Please suggest, if it can be cured / reduced with medicine. Any test are required?
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.