Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta DeshpandeyYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have done sex with prostitute 5 to 6 times .sir 45 days ago I did sex with a prostitute and after that after 10 days I suffered from cough and cold thereafter I got recovered and again after one month I did sex with other prostitute and a drunk rum on the same day and there after I took bath on the next day I suffered from heavy dry cough and cold. And it lasts for 4 days and after my converted with sputum. And it is still continuing to a little extent and 15 days before I skipped two day breakfast and after that I got sudden jerk on my pain and I felt tingling and prick. There after taking medicines lik antihistamine. The tingling a pain or jerk converted to on the internal part of my body. I feel to little extent sweat at night from 3 days. Now I took amoxicillin and I got pain on my penis and after urination ok. Sir guide me m I suffering from any std or what. I am afraid to get test.
I am 31 years female with infertility problem what are the chances of conceiving with unexplained infertility? And is laparoscopy must before going iui or ivf? What is alternative and wat is icsi how it helps?
Hi all, I am 33 yr old female. I am trying to conceive. 1. I use to get breast pain before my period and swelling. It use to be there even after finishing my period. When I contacted a gynae, she suggested me to go for'mammography' here is the result of the same: a. Well defined hypo echoic lesion with lobulated margin measuring 2.3*1.3cms is noted at 3-4'o clock position of right breast, 2cms away from the nipple, at the depth of 8mm. B. Right breast shows heterogeneously heperechoic parenchymal echo texture with multiple simple cysts within, largest measuring 2 * 2mm at 1-2'o clock position. C. Cluster of simple cyst is noted 7-8'o clock position of right breast measuring 15 * 6mm. D. Left breast shows a small simple cyst measuring 3 * 2mm at 6-7'o clock position. E. No evidence of ductal dilatation. F. Benign appearing left axillary lymph node is noted measuring 8 * 4mm. This is done on 20/02/2015. Suggested to'followup scan after 6 months for 2 months after mammography, I was on ayurvedic medication. Pain is less for some months. Since last 2 months, again I started getting pain. So now doctor is suggesting me to go for'biopsy' I am scared of surgery. - do I need to take second opinion from other doctor before going for biopsy? - is there any way else apart from biopsy? ============================ at the same time I had follicle cyst in my left ovary. My gynae suggested me to of for'pelvic transonography' here is the results as on 20-02-2015. A. Ovaries are normal in size, shape and echo texture. B. Left ovary shows a follicle cyst measuring 3.2 * 3.0cms c. Ovaries measuring as follows: right ovary: 2.5 * 1.5cms left ovary: 3.6 * 3.2cms d. Pod and adnexa are free. E. No evidence of ascites. F. No evidence of polycystic ovaries in the rest study. Since then I was on medication. My questions are: 1. Do you want me to go for scan again to check? 2. My gynae suggesting me to go for" follicular study" will it help me to check the status of the cyst? kindly suggest. Thanks in advance,
Iam 23 year old. I have late periods that 2 months and 3 months. please tell me. How to get regular periods and what can I do?
I am Married women trying for kids from 2 yrs. My LMH is 0.5 and FSH is 10.08 So doc suggested for ovaries-SR 75 mg and folvite MB. Using these medicines from 4 months. Recently gone through IUI. Can I get pregnant with these values in this process?
Health benefits of amla/gooseberry
1. Build immunity
2. Increase metabolism
3. Absorb nutrients like iron better
4. Eliminate toxins
5. Improve digestion
6. Better bowel movements
7. Cures a sore throat and cold
8. Rich source of vitamin c.
I am 26 years old. My name is miss. Chanchal sharma. And my problem is pain in my stomach then I did ultrasound of my whole stomach then I found PCOD problem. So please suggest me. What I do and what is this problem.
My cousin had sex with her husband two days back and had ipill to avoid pregnancy ,today again she had sex but didn't took medicine, should she take medicine or there are chances that she might get pregnant without eating ipill if she doesn't takes today or within 72 hours.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.
My wife is pregnant, and almost 8 month crossed, she is suffering now from cold and cough headache badly, kindly suggest me the medicine which can give her relief without effecting the baby.
Sir my gf periods started on 8th of this month and we are interested in physically contact, if I do sex after 20th of this month will cause to any pregnancy. I want safe days according to my gf period to avoid getting pregnant please tell me sir what r the safe days based on 8th date.
I am 24 years old female and I have some vaginal problems like black skin around my vagina skin become so black and having a problem of white water having odor smell during sex with my hubby please suggest me something what I will do.
With viral fever on the rise it is advisable to prevent yourself against dengue and chikungunya. Dengue is caused by a family of viruses that are transmitted by mosquitoes. It is an acute illness of sudden onset that usually symptoms such as headache, fever, exhaustion, severe muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rash. The presence of fever, rash, and headache is particularly characteristic of dengue.
Most common symptoms of dengue are:
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nosebleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
How to diagnose and prevent against dengue?
Diagnosing dengue fever: Blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it .IgG AND IgM for Dengue Fever.
Prevention against dengue fever:
- Stay away from heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
Role of Ayurveda in treating dengue:
Ayurveda believes in treating a person as a whole, it means that it focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. Ayurvedic remedies are selected after a full individual examination and case analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient physical & mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology etc. An Ayurvedic practitioner tries to treat more than just the symptoms present. The focus is not on curing the disease, but to cure the person who is sick; to restore for health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced homeopathic remedies to give a hope for cure; even in incurable case the quality of life can be greatly improved with Ayurvedic remedies.
I was supposed to get my period on 27th and usually get them one week ago. Since two three days am feeling very lazy and today morning I experienced little cramp followed by discharge of liquid followed by a thick piece discharge after peeing as it happens in normal period. Does this mean that I got my period and am not pregnant? I thought I would get it checked after a week of my due date whether I am pregnant or not. Pls help.
During sex I have used condom .and after that my periods has stopped since 40 days. Is this any serious problem? M I pregnant ?please give suggestion because I don't want to be pregnant right now.
*I had got my periods on 19th last month (November). N I took ipill on 28th. Exactly 15 days later I got bleeding (But 6 days b4 I had penetration again. Whr he never ejaculated inside me.) Just a little everyday which lasted like for 5. Days. (Kind off like periods nly) shud I get my actual periods on 19th of December again?
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.