Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have yellow teeth I have used many whitening tooth paste but there's no result worth it please suggest some other remedies to withened my teeth.
Sir mere teeth thoda bahr nikla he itna ki hsne pr vo accha nhi dikhta aur kuch jyada bahr a jata he jo ki accha nhi lgta. Use andr krne k lie kya kre.
Sir My son aged 8 years for the past three months complaining of acute back teeth pain.Recently i consulted a dentist who checked and told that back teeth is looking black and having cavity and gave some analgesics now please guide/advice me how to treat it Urgently.without extraction
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I'm 25 years old male I have fuly pain inside the mouth not teeth since 2 weeks and some tym a my lips are dry why this problem cum and wt should I do?
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
I have a decayed third molar should I restore it with amalgam filling or have to under go extraction.
Hi Sir, I have bad mouth odour from the past six Years. Went to many doctors but there is no improvement. Morning it will be fine as the day progresses it increases and by the night it will be heavy. Due to this problem I am not able to go close to any of my friends. please suggest a good solution.
Tobacco prematurely ages the mouth and leads to mouth cancers. Smoking tobacco stains teeth and interrupts calcium absorption in your body.
My tooth had broken few years back. I consult a dentist and he said that I have to get operation for root canal. Is the operation can get me normal? 8.
While flossing with a sewing thread I noticed mild bleeding in my lower gums today. I google it and it shows gingivitis. But I don't have any other symptom of gingivitis. No foul breath, no sore painful gums, no pus in gums. Can only mild bleeding by flossing can be gingivitis?
I am Mamatha, 30 years. My tongue will have totally white in color. I clean it with tongue cleaner, but still the problem is there. So please tell me to clean my tongue. Please advise. With this white dirt, I get smell in the mouth.
I am having rct from previous week and facing a prob from fewdays that Iis my mouth is notopening to a large extent at which it previously use to open
I have getting bad smell from my mouth Even I am brushing morning and night I am smoker and drunker not daily when in party's.
I have cavities in molars both side. The dentist suggested if I want to wear tooth Braces, Two teeth should be removed. Already I have removed a teeth. So I am afraid of it. What should I do? Please Suggest me!
Ulcers are painful sores on the lips, tongue, gums or the insides of the cheeks. These are common and usually happen due to bowel diseases, hormonal imbalances and stress. While there are medicines and ointments available to cure sores, you can cure the ulcers naturally also.
Rinse with baking soda - baking soda or salt can be used to rinse the mouth. Mix a few pinches of either in a glass of warm water. Now swish the water around the inside of your mouth and spit it out. Do this about three times in a day.
Orange juice - orange juice has vitamin c and as ulcers sometimes occur due to lack of this vitamin, drinking the juice can prove to be helpful.
Oral hygiene - prefer using toothbrushes with soft bristles. Also ensure that you brush your teeth after every meal to keep any food out of your mouth.
Avoid spices - avoid eating spicy, acidic and hot foods.
Extremely hot beverages - tea and coffee should be avoided. Yogurt and buttermilk, on the other hand, are highly beneficial.
Have onions - raw onion contains sulphur which is good for health of inside your mouth.
Consume amla - make a paste of indian gooseberry (amla) and apply it over the ulcer. This provides quick relief and healing.
Avoid meat - animal protein increases the acidity in the body. So, avoid fish and meat.
Gargle - use fresh coconut water to gargle with about three to four times a day. This cleanses the mouth and eases the pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.