Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima LokhandeYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have dark circles in the age of 21 because of which my eyes looks so bad. What can I do to remove my dark circles? please suggest me a something to remove this
I am 28 year old female, I am married. I have pigmentation on face, nose, checks, and near eyebrow. I got pigmentation 6 year back. I have taken so many medicine and I have done one peeling treatment also. But no result and day by day its spreading more. Kindly advice. I am very tensed. My face looks very dull as I have oily skin as well. Please advice.
Blood bleeding from rectum or anus during human waste goes out from anus so can you me solution for this.
I am 23 years old man. I am having black marks in my shoulder and also increasing the dots day by day. How to cure this problem?
Hello, My father is 55 years old. He has ulcers on his tongue from a long time they come and after some times they are again there on his tongue and they are dark red in color. He is a smoker too and smokes a lot. What can be the reason for the ulcers and what can be done to overcome them?
I am 26 year old suffering from Acne problem since 7 years, my skin is oily and now dark spots are cover my face? What should I do!
Sir I am 22year old and in my face many no. Of black spots in hindi til so please sir tell Mr. the tab or tube to get out these til on my face.
Hi Dr. I am 28 years old n 8th months pregnant but my skin become darker from top to toe and at the chick area it's become more pigmented it was low before pregnancy but now day by day it's become more dark brown n I am applying radiance skin brightening cream which contain kojic acid, glyceryl start mainly N other Ayurveda ingredients from 1 month it's working very slow n customers care told me to avoid using this cream during pregnancy but still I am applying mam Pls suggest me what to apply for brightening n pigmented skin.
I have rashes all over my legs. Tried baking powder and ice massage but it did not work. The rashes are big and red. They are slowly getting up and my while back is now covered with them. Please suggest a remedy.
I have dark circles under my eyes and I become tired after a few works. What should I do to get freed from them? I also have tension and headache.
I have red rashes on my skin everywhere. Many blood tests have been done. Nothing found serious. I used many medicines too. I use face wash and body wash so that I can clean up my skin. But nothing works. What can I do doctor?
I am 42 years old lately I have been loosing firmness in the facial and neck skin I also have two straight long lines under the eye area where the cheeks begin and also I have nasolabial folds pls suggest non invasive treatments that give considerably long results.
Hello Dr. I just want to ask that is l glutathione capsule really works on dark circles or on dark N wheatish complexion people. For how much time we have to take this supplement. Pls reply. Thanks and regards.
I have dark spots on my face and used many local creams still there is no any change will please suggest me?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.