Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima BohilYour feedback matters!
My wife is getting abdominal pain one week prior to periods time. Last 3 times happening like that. Is it symptoms to pregnancy? Or some other. Do I need to take check up?
Did too many ultrasound is harmful for baby in mothers womb because my doctor asked twice within 2 month not know how many more to do during coming 8 months? I am in stress please clear my doubt?
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
Bad side effects of flaxseeds:
Flax seed and flax seed oil are excellent sources of alpha-linolenic acid, which the body converts to essential omega-3 fatty acids. Flax seed contains lignans, a phytoestrogen that protects against certain cancers, and also provides protein, potassium and fiber. You can sprinkle flax seed on cereal, yogurt and salad, and add it to recipes for baked goods. Additionally, you can mix whole or bruised flax seed with liquid and drink it. Some bad side effects are possible with flax seed, but they are primarily associated with consuming large amounts.
1. Laxative effects
Flax seed may have laxative properties, as noted by the u. S. National institutes of health. This could lead to abdominal discomfort, an increased number of bowel movements and diarrhea. The nih recommends that people with diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis or inflammatory bowel disease, including crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, should not consume flax seed.
2. Digestive tract obstruction
Flax seed may cause obstruction of the esophagus, intestines or bowel if taken in large doses or without enough liquid, warns the nih. Anyone with narrowing of the esophagus, intestine or bowel, or who already has an obstruction in these areas, should not consume flax seed. Additionally, scleroderma patients should consult with a doctor before using flax seed, according to the university of michigan health system. Some scleroderma patients have developed severe constipation and bowel obstruction after beginning fiber supplementation.
Although allergic reactions to flax seed are very uncommon, according to the umhs, some severe reactions have been reported. Symptoms have included abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Life-threatening anaphylaxis also has occurred. Anaphylaxis involves a sudden drop in blood pressure and difficulty breathing.
4. Overdose effects
Effects of a flax seed overdose have been researched in animal studies, according to the nih. Signs may include shortness of breath, rapid breathing, weakness and trouble walking. A flax seed overdose also may cause seizures or paralysis.
5. Hormonal effects
Flax seed may have estrogen-like effects, and women taking flax seed daily may experience changes in menstruation, according to the nih. The nih advises that women with hormone-related health conditions be cautious about using flax seed. These conditions include endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, uterine fibroids, and breast, ovarian or uterine cancer. Pregnant women also should not consume supplemental flax seed, as it could stimulate menstruation or cause other hormonal effects that might be harmful to the developing baby.
I had intercourse on my ovulation day now I want yo know when should I check to know whether m pregnant or not? Like it was 19th of Jan my ovulation day m I expecting because I feel some disturbance in my stomach also it was aching on the ovulation day near my right abdomen.
Start planning the arrival of your baby by the end of the sixth month of your pregnancy, like searching options for baby's health care, making arrangements at your home for the new edition to the family.
My age is 42 I m suffering from endometrios my period started on 31 march n got stopped on 7 but little spotting was there o till 11 then stopped but from today flow started what i am supposed to do my doctor adviced me to take trenaxa mf please suggest
Im 19 years old. My periods are delayed by 17 days. And im not sexually active. Masturbation also rare. And im taking monsoon tablets. How many days I should wait to get my periods. Sry previously I made typing mistakes.
Hi SIR /MAM There is pain in my testicles and below the stomach corner after when I urinate and sharp pain in testicles when I pull it up.
I am 45 year old female, I have heavy bleeding and terrible pain during periods. Scan Shows one very small fibroid. I do walking regularly. What should you do? When will I have menopause?
I am unmarried and facing problem in periods. I always had periods regularly but from last one month its happening regularly and very minimal like drop by drop.
Hello doctor, mai five months ke pregnant hu aur eske pehle mera Ek misscarrige ho chuka hai mere doctor ne mera BOH panel test karwaya misscarrige hone ke baad jismai mera Ptt test 43.8 ,DRVV confirmatory test 37.30, Rubella igg 114.02,Cytomegalovirus igg > 20, Herpes simplex virus -1 igg 5.65 aur Antinuclear antibodies positive hai. Mere doctor mujhe dubara conceive karne ke baad se three months regular lonopin 40g de rhi hai aur ab ye injection mujhe week mai 3 din delivery hone tak lene bola gya hai. Doctor according to my report mere baby ko koi problem to nhi hoge na usmai koi birth defects to nhi hoga na. Kya mere doctor mera sahi treatment kar rhe hai please doctor mujhe as soon as possible bataeye.
- Contact of mouth of one partner with the genitals of the other is known as oral sex. Stimulation of the male genitals by tongue, lip and mouth is known as fellatio, and oral stimulation of the female genitals is called cunnilingus.
- Either from of oral- genital sex can be done with partner stimulating the other individually. Fellatio and cunnilingus are used to induce or heighten the sexual arousal. Vatsyayan has labeled oral- genital sex ‘Auparishtak’ and mentioned 8 different ways of performing it.
- Licking, sucking, kissing and rubbing of genitals and motion employed can make the person feel good due to moisture and warmth of oral – genital contact. In fellatio, methods of stimulation include sucking the glans or shaft of penis, licking penis or scrotum and kissing anywhere along the genitals. The glans and frenulum are particularly sensitive to oral stimulation. Many women are highly aroused by licking or sucking of clitoris during cunnilingus. Oral stimulation of minor lips and of vaginal opening is also practiced. Some women are uncomfortable with fellatio because they feel gagging.
- Some women do not want the man to ejaculate in her mouth, though there is no health risk in swallowing semen accidentally.
- Oral – genital sex is quite common and many see it as normal and pleasurable part of lovemaking. While many people are interested in the pleasure of oral – genital sex others consider it dirty, perverted and unnatural. Many think genitals as unclean. From a scientific viewpoint, the oral genital contact is no less hygienic than mouth-to-mouth kissing, provided the parts are kept clean. About 60 percent of American couples perform oral- genital sex.
- Though oral- genital sex does not give rise to any disease, during fellatio, man should not thrust his erect penis deep into the throat as it may cause vomiting or choking. Cunnilingus should not be performed during pregnancy, as it may cause air embolism resulting in sudden death. Person having STI or HIV infection should avoid oral genital sex.
- No one should be forced or coerced in doing anything he or she opposes. Men seem to be interested more in oral genital sex than women. However , it she has aversion of performing oral genital sex, he should not insist on it.