Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam K. PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am a 22 years old and very slim. My weight 46-47 kg.. I am facing this problem. I want minimum 53 kg weight. So what should I do? please answer sir
I want to increase my height. But being in hostel I am unable to maintain correct exercise want to do now. I want to increase my height.
I am a 49 years medium built married male with one kid of 16 yers. I have been suffering from Hypo thyroid (TSH 12.9. Tiglyceride-230, Cholesterol-232 and a entry level diabetic (114 mg/dl fasting, I feel depressed, mood swing, irritable personality, little or no friends, drowsy at office yet sleep disorder at night. I had a history of bleeding from rectum with swollen anus but after taking sizbath and after avoiding redmeat and wine I dont bleed at present. I dont smoke at present for past 2 years. I am on homeopathy treatment under a famous homeopath but I am not getting the desired result as expected. My hairs are getting thin day by day. I am using Loreal hair colour for my grey hair for couple of years which may be a cause of hairloss. Is there any treatment to lower down my TSH, Tiglyceride and Cholesterol? pls suggest. Can I take Homeopathy medicine simultaneously?
How do I know if I stopped growing tall my age is 17, my height is 5'3. My bone age is also 17. I didn't grow any inch since last year. Skipping, milk, hanging will help me? Please help me and thank you.
My neck is paining from last 5 to 6 month. When I sits for long period of time looking at on direction it pain. What should I do.
I am 22 years old. I usually sleep at 10pm to 11pm. But it takes 9am to wake up. What to do to wake up earlier?
I am 18 year old and I am only of 50 kg. I am thinking to take supplement to gain mass. Give me your advice. N suggest some supplement.
I'm in Fever from Friday. I used Paracetamol. Then used "Lemolate Gold Tablets"(Cold Relief Tablet s) 4 times after Dinner & Lunch alternatively. But I don't relief from fever. Now more sneezing, Headache, Dry Cough, weak , little pain on whole body, Pain on eyes ! What do I do ? Please , Please Tell me. As soon as possible. I'm waiting for valuable feedback.
I am suffering from back pain when I was sitting on chair. I continuously sit on a chair and working on computer. So what precautions should i take? Please advise.
I have been suffering from migraine from the last 2 years. I have consulted a no. Of doctors. What should I do now. please help me out.
If you are diabetic then it is important that you visit your ophthalmologist for regular check-ups. Diabetes is known to be one of main causes for blindness across all age groups. If you suffer from bouts of blurred vision then it is not likely due to a long term vision problem. It is temporary and usually occurs due to fluctuating blood sugar levels in the body.
How diabetes affects your eyes?
The lens of your eyes can swell if you are a diabetic, and this can impair your ability to see causing blurry vision. In order to rectify this problem, it is important for you to get your blood sugar levels under optimal levels. This entire procedure of reducing blood sugar levels may take three months or more.
Eye problems that are caused by diabetes
The major eye problems that can occur due to diabetes are
- Cataract: Cataract occurs when the lens of your eyes become foggy or cloudy. Although cataract mostly occurs to people who are middle aged or above sixty, you can get affected by this disorder at an earlier age if you are diabetic. Also, the deterioration or clouding of the lens progresses at a much faster rate than usual. Cataracts lead to an inability to focus as the retina is covered by cloudy layer.
- Glaucoma: This is another disorder that can occur due to diabetes. This is characterized by the buildup of pressure in the eye due to the fluids within it not draining properly. This intense pressure damages the nerves and blood vessels in the eyes, thus impairing your ability to see.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Diabetic retinopathy is a disorder characterized by damage to the vessels in the retina that carry blood. It can occur if you have either of the type 2 or type 1 diabetes. If not treated in time it can lead to blindness.
If you have a history of diabetes or even borderline diabetic tendencies, it is highly advisable to constantly check your blood sugar levels and also get your eye checked at regular intervals, especially if you feel even the minutest vision problems.
My height has increased but my weight is not increasing I am to weak as my family doctor suggested I have started taking procharg powder in milk twice a day once in morning and in evening. Can you suggest some effective and cheap medicine or powder or something which can help for my body growth.
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. In fact, the difference between the two sexes is not just limited to their thinking and physicality; both are very different when it comes to what they desire and expect for a satisfied sexual life.
What do women want?
- Commitment: A centuries-old question that proves to be very elusive, women actually lay emphasis on feeling desired in order to be aroused. The book 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts', jointly authored by neuroscientists Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam, sheds light on the sexual preferences of women. Based on years of research, it reveals that women like to know that the sex they are having with a man is not just a one-time thing. Commitment is a major turn on for women.
- Future focus: The female mind is highly complex. A woman can be physically turned on and mentally turned off at the same time. Not only that, before choosing a potential mate, she'd make sure that the man she's choosing would be neither cruel nor unfaithful, and would be fully capable of protecting her and their potential offspring.?
- Beyond fetish: You'd be surprised that fetishes are very rare among women. This is because the female brain is not aroused by any single trigger, like attractive feet, and it requires a combination of triggers to get them in the mood.
What do men want?
- Visual: On the other hand, men are rather simple creatures. Men are predominantly visual and give a lot of importance on watching their partners in order to get aroused. This is one of the prime reasons why men enjoy watching women orgasm, and probably also the reason why women fake it so often.
- Physical: Also, men are directly opposite to women when it comes to what causes arousal and a single trigger, like painted lips, can turn them on.
- Fetishes: Moreover when a man is physically turned on, he's psychologically turned on as well, further highlighting how different the minds of the two genders work when it comes to sex. Also, this the reason why fetishes are so common in men.
And what do both men and women want?
Common joys: Both are in consensus regarding a few things they want in bed. Dirty talk is one of them. Research reveals that talking sex in bed brought both partners closer and made them more open and experimental, willing to try out new things. New positions, role playing and the introduction of sex toys in intercourse are also some of the things both men and women desire in bed.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex?