Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neda ShaikhYour feedback matters!
My mother 63 years taking Nebicard-5 and Amlong-2.5 for hyper tension. Now she wants to undergo for tooth root canal treatment. Can she take the RCT using the above medicine.
If someone has a loose molar teeth and have toothache often, what medicine should be given to the patient?
I am 45 years old.I have removed one tooth .Two teeth having cavity. I am using Colgate sensitive Pro-relief tooth paste .Can i use this tooth paste continuously. I am expecting your advice.Thank you.
Hi I am 30 year old male. Puss is coming out from my submandibular gland anf it is swollen and it is paining me very badly. As if now I am not in india and I dont remember my doctors name. I got treated in ruby hall clinic pune. Please suggest me what I must do now.
I need scaling for my teeth for bad breath and how must cost for scaling in nellore please let me know.
My wisdom teeth had pierced and entered in gums causing PUS and pain every now and then. Since ystrdy pain has again strtd and I press my gums slowly to bring out the PUS frm it and then spit it to keep it clean and PUS free and took 2 of 4 medicines (for bacterial infection) mentioned below. However from today the area is bleeding. Though pain is considerably bearable should I take the same medicines suggested by my doctor last time (however lke today thr ws no bleeding last time) or visit the doctor again. The medicines suggested by doctor last time was a pain killer Enzoflam (twice), Pan D (before breaks), Moxikind and another medicine (i forgot the name but was starting frm M letter could be Meropyl or likewise) for bacterial infection lke Moxikind. Also pls suggest any home remedies too as I seriously want to avoid taken medicines. Thnx in advance.
I had got my teeth filled with silver filling 15 years ago. Since last week I am having lot of pain in the teeth. The silver filling is still visible. Kindly help me ease the pain.
I am told that I am having leukoplakia under the right hand side of my tongue and for the last 2 years 6 months and ulcer is observed near the white patch which has increased a little. I am a smoker. So I like to know that is it cancer and will it be cured automatically if I can quit smoking?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.