Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neda Shaikh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neda ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hii sir, their is cuts in my gums and inner parts of my mouth and I regukarly face this problem, please help me to get rid of the problem.
Can you please suggest me a good toothpaste which does not contain any harmful toxic chemicals like sls, paraben etc. Currently I'm using sensodine since I have very sensitive tooth but I'm not very satisfied with sensodine since it also have harmful active ingredients like sulphate etc. And my mouth gets irritated after brushing with sensodine. I can't use ayurveda toothpaste since I'm allergic to herbal products. Please suggest me a good toothpaste for sensitive tooth.
My 5 years old son developed teeth cavities in 4 of them. Do we suggest treatment and necessary refill OR Plan to remove the teeth as anyhow teeth would fall out for fresh new ones to grow. Your suggestions Pls.
I have continous sensation in my front teeth. Also my wisdom teeth are coming out. Because of this I am having headache. I am a working woman & hence cant go to the doctor frequently. Kindly suggest as it is getting worse with each passing day.
Sir, Namaskar, one of inner knowledge teeth not clearly seen, even if any food articles also enter into this teeth side. Kindly suggest
When I wake up in the morning my buccal cavity is full from saliva and also foul odor in my mouth. What should I do for this?
I'm having a chronic problem of mouth ulceration. It lasts for a week or two but pains a lot. I will be highly grateful if anyone suggest any immediate (home) remedy for this.
My teeath has cavities Dr told to go for root canal treatment I am 53 years old Please give your opinion and also give suitable medicines for pain relief without undergoing root canal treatment,
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.