Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nazir Zoowale

Cardiologist, Mumbai

Dr. Nazir Zoowale Cardiologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Nazir Zoowale
Dr. Nazir Zoowale is a renowned Cardiologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Saifee Hospital-Girgoan in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Nazir Zoowale and consult privately on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Saifee Hospital-Girgoan

15/17, Maharshi Karve Rd, Girgaon, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nazir Zoowale

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have done stress test done 9 years back which came false positive coz went through thallium stress test twice in 3 years which came alright then got CT ANGIO done which came all right. I am type 2 diabetic for last 11 years. Do I need to repeat the CT ANGIO again now because it's been almost 7 years now I have not seen any cardiologist.

DNB (Endocrinology), MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Ludhiana
Hi, you have not mentioned whether your diabetes is controlled or not. I assume its controlled on above medicines. You can get a stress echo done and if positive then get an angiography done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 year old teacher by profession. BP on higher side for last 6-7 years (around 90-145, cholesterol level high. Thyroid,LFT, KFT sugar, ECG, TMT, Echo normal. Still some symptoms like -anxiety, increase in heart beat sometimes, low feeling, tiredness after normal day activities, sometimes heaviness in lower backside of head. Started BP medicine olmezest-10 mg for last one month on doctor's advise.

MD - General Medicine, PG Diploma Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Mohali
Take regular medicine for BP and check BP regularly In case BP is still high for dose adjustments. To control BP lifestyle modification is very important. Take low fat low salt diet Do walk regularly. Do Yoga. Check your VIT D levels. Take some supplements (Multi vitamin).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from high blood pressure and frequently loose temper. How to reduce it?

Ayurveda, Ambala
To control or maintain BP normal there are some instructions are given below: •Do not take salt in high amount or try to avoid it because high sodium level increase BP. • Eat less amount of pickle and fast food, fast food contain high sodium. • Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. • Take less amount of coffee and tea both increase BP. • Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily • Do exercise daily, running and long walk. • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily. Do not take too much stress. • Do long breathing pranayams daily for 10 - 15 minutes. It will reduce your stress level in your body. • Avoid taking too much fat foods such as butter, cheese, ghee. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits. Eat an apple daily. You can take Mukta Vati Of Divya Pharmacy of Baba Ramdev one tablet daily but only under the guidance of Ayurveda Doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband of age 29 years is experiencing a pain in the chest part towards right when he coughs or when he takes deep breath what could the reason and when he coughs the sputum is appearing black traces reasons for it.

MBBS, MD - Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Gurgaon
Hi Get a chest xray, Ecg,cbc, esr sputum for afb done. If he is a smoker needs to stop immidiately. Do steam inhalation and warm saline gargles!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a minor heart attack in jan 2002, my age is 42, i am doing regular blood chekup for the same, i also consume liquor occasionally, will that be repeated after taking precautions?

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
before understanding i need to understand other pre-morbidities.. pl send your history on private conversation then answering it will be easy & perfect
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years girl, from few days while sleeping after 10-15 mins I have increased heart beats but I am able to do other daily activities normally. What could be the reason?

MD - Consultant Physician
General Physician, Vapi
It can be due to stress or hyperacidity commonly and other specific reason may be related to heart which is commonly endocarditis.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which diet should a high BP patient follow? Which diet should a BP patient strictly avoid? How to know that person is suffering from high BP or low BP seeing his or her symptoms?

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
BP diet should be as follows: Reduce white salt, shift to rock salt, that too, in the most minimum dosages. Increase your intake of fresh green leafy vegetables and totally stop consuming anything in packaged foods like chips, lays, biscuits, tinned foods foods in tetra-packs etc. Eat on time, slowly and drink water in proper volume (roughly 2 to 3 liters per day is considered good). Alcohol, tobacco in any form, high stress lack of adequate rest, stress can trigger high BP. The first warning signs of increase in B is head ache feeling depressed, swelling and fatigue. 3 to 5 BP tests will confirm if it is transient high BP or set high BP. Depending on age and other conditions, medication will be recommended.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to Prevent Heart Attack?

DM Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Play video

Ways to reduce the risk of Heart Attack

3415 people found this helpful

I am 25 years old male. I have been suffering from upper pain abdomen for last 3 months. Usg done. Report was within normal limits.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
If ultrasound is normal try simple things like deworming done by taking the tablets of nemocid 3 together with metrogyl 200 mg twice a day after food for 3 days. Eat right kind if soft food which is balanced in proteins, carbs, fats, vitamins, minerals and lots of water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I feel dizziness always and I checked BP it is fine. I can not able to sleep properly. Could you please advise.

Homeopath, Muzaffarpur
Hello you are suggested to following homoeopathic medicine as per direction. 1. Nux vomica 1m one drop daily at bed time in night. For one week. 2. Kali phos 6x 4 tab. 3 times in a day with worm water. For 21 days. Take a glass of milk daily at bed time in night. 3. Take seasonal and green, fresh fruits daily. Reort after that.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a chest pain from past 2 years? I don't know what shot of pain it is. Weather it is gastric r something else? Wht should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg with rantac and Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert back with findings
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, My baby girl of 3 months 10 days is having a 0.53cm small perimembranous VSD with left to right shunt with mild enlargement in LA/LV. We found both BSD and ÀSD at her age of 25 days. But now ASD has been closed but VSD size is remaining same. My question is what treatment we have to give her now?

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Dear madam, perimembranous vsd also has a probability of closure with age. Annual followup is whats nevessary. She may suffer from frequent chest infection, for which she needs to be treated.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

i am getting pain in my heartfelt side, but i' m not heavy, I am thin long man. How can I get freedom health?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic treatment cactus glandiflorus q (dr. Reckeweg) 10 dropss in 20 ml fresh water twice daily report after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 38 years old. My question is related with my two sides, one is bp and another is prostrate. I take eslotel2. 5 for bp. I have huge gas and acidity problem. Specially in january to march my bp increases. But rest of the periods it remains almost normal. My all blood tests and ecg, ecocardiogram are normal. I have sinus arrithmatia, but doctor said it is normal. But recently through usg my mild prostrate enlarge has been detected. Residual urine is 120. After ejaculation or inter course little burn sensation I feel. My psa is said it is not worried. But I am very tensed. Generally I am mentally tensed person. Please give me advice regarding prostrate and bp. My lipid profile, sugar,urine. Creatine,na, k,ca, everything is normal.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, liberate user, you are required to tk care of gastric disorder, first to control BP, Arythimia & Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Go for meditation to regulate BP, cardiac disorder &prostatic disorder as well. Your diet be regular, easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder. Tk, Homoeopathic medicine:@ Carbo veg200-6 pills, thrice Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine, pizza, burger. Report, fortnightly. Your feedback matters for further followup, please. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have high blood pressure, and my sugar is also high. What can be the treatment to control it.

CME Course in Diabetes for Family Physicians, Certificate in Child Health , BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
If your BP and blood sugar are on the border-line or marginally high,you can take homoeopathic medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a patient of depression I take lot of stress due to that I have headache it doesn't cure with painkiller and anxiety also what can I do? My heart got sinking when I think there is nobody to take care of me.

MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, DNB (CTS)
Cardiologist, Noida
You looks little over weight. Your age is 41 years. Please get your stress echo done. If it is normal then consult. Some physician who can treat your depression. Try to reduce you weight. By morning evening brisk walk. For 30 to 45 minuts daily. Eat lot of green vegetables, salad. Befor each meal.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 18 years old girl and feel severe pain in my heart sometimes. Sometimes I feel like someone is pressing over my chest. I feel breathless and helpless. For that particular moment m like dead. I can't even take air inside my body nor could exhale it.please help me

General Physician, Cuttack
1.For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety, stress,Physical and mental strain 2. Avoid stress and strain 3.Do regular exercise, Yoga, Meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 4 Avoid Alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption. 5.Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain.6. Drink plenty of water and take rest.7.if you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ECG and consult cardiologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed