Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NawazYour feedback matters!
I had 2times abortion? After abortion, Now my body also very fat and my skin also scratch, doctors said no relationship till three months, I already followed, there is chance to become pregnant again?
- Boils: Make ashes from dry leaves of Neem and mix it with Neem oil. Use this preparation externally on Boils. And Also take juice of neem leaves regularly.
- Gas : take shivakshar pachan churna 2 to 4 grams twice a day after meal.
- Fullness of Stomach: Fry Garlic with Til Oil and give to eat in 5 to 10 pieces. Light massage with castor oil over the belly and get steam after massage.
- Skin diseases: In each type of Skin disease have to take bath with a water made with Neem leaves and take Manjisthadi Decoction in prescribed quantity.
Could you tell me any tonic for improving her weight and height ,shall I give her enfagrow.Please tell.
Hi sir I am recently participated in sex with my girl friend and unexpectedly my sperm gone to her reproductive system any problem for that and may cause pregnancy? And after 3 days she eat papaya no problem for that.
I had pcos in oct 2014 rhen treated with hyponid after marriage I got pregnant but cervical polyp 2 cm found spotting and in 8 week pregnancy miscarriage now bleeding stopped but redness with white discharge.
I am 33 years old female unmarried. I had my periods this month on 9th but on 19th I started bleeding again. It was little for 2 or 3 days but now bleeding is become more. What do I do to stop ties in between periods bleeding. This is first time tis is happening to me. Please do reply soon i am really tensed. Every month I used to get my periods on 31st but this time it happened on 24th day. Please reply.
During pregnancy, it is not uncommon for women to contract thyroid diseases like gestational hyperthyroidism and gestational hypothyroidism. The main problem, however, is that the symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism are very much similar to those, which can be observed during a normal pregnancy. The difficulty in differentiating between the two is the sole reason why many pregnant women are caught unawares, eventually resulting in further complications after the first trimester.
If gestational thyroid diseases are left untreated, you and your baby may experience a ton of problems such as preeclampsia, low birth weight, miscarriage and premature birth amongst others. Needless to say, if you already have a history of pre-existing hypothyroidism, then you will most certainly need more medical attention than is required.
Symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism, like high fatigue and excessive weight gain, are hardly distinguishable from those associated with a normal pregnancy. Other symptoms can also include:
- Severe constipation
- Muscle cramps
- Trouble sleeping
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Difficulty in concentration
- Memory problems
- Intolerance to cold temperatures
There may be a variety of causes that are responsible for the development of gestational hypothyroidism but the most common cause is usually an autoimmune disease known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which stimulates the body's immune system to attack thyroid gland cells, leading to a deficiency in the number of active thyroid cells and enzymes, and ultimately resulting in a shortage of the thyroid hormone.
Treatment for gestational hypothyroidism is normally uncomplicated, and follows just two simple steps:
- Proper diagnosis, via the use of a synthetic hormone called levothyroxine, which is very much similar to the hormone T4 produced by the thyroid.
- Continuous monitoring of thyroid function tests held every four to six weeks during pregnancy.
Hello, I am 28 years old ans married from last 3.5 year. I had 1 abortion but 2years ago and I tried to conceive again from last1.5 years but I am not successful I consult with the doctor also she told me for few blood test and ultrasound etc. I did all the test etc. The reports are fine she said there is hormones problem thats y its happen. I am Very upset and sad is I am going on right way or not. Please help.
I am 29 years old, I have a small tumor near my vagina from past few years, it won't hurt, is there any way removing that without surgery.
I got pain every time while having sex in my vagina. It's more than the normal intercourse pain. Can you help me out with this?
I had unprotected sex on Nov 17th and took postpone 72 Nov 18. I had early periods Nov 24th to 29th. But I last periods Nov 7th to 13th. That's means I got early periods within 20 days. When will I get my next periods? Is chance of I get pregnant? Help me.
I am 18 and i had intercourse like twice monthly since last 4-5 months and i had once skipped periods for a mthn and now again i missed my date this month.I had done pregnancy test and its negative.Could u please tell what should i do now?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection