Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NawazYour feedback matters!
Hi doc, I need a quick answer please, I had protected sex with my girl friend before two months, and she not yet got her periods. We had taken 5 pregnancy kit test randomly for the past two week and all are negative. Is she pregnant? Its too urgent please answer me as soon as possible. How can she get back her missed periods. Thank you.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. Can I travel by train for 18 hrs. I wanted to go to my mother's place for delivery. Is it safe to travel during 30-31 weeks of pregnancy?
I had protected sex on 18th of may and then got my periods by 26th of may. I still didn't get my periods this month. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Nowadays, each and every one of us is extremely conscious of our dietary habits and make sure that we consume the right foods. Thus, we are also aware of many healthy foods which not only help us crush fat but also provide a great boost to our metabolism. We bring to you 5 food pairings which work wonders for your figure when consumed together:
1. Ginger and tuna
Ginger prevents inflammation of the body caused due to bloating and also speeds up gastric emptying. Tuna, on the other hand, stops the growth of belly fat cells and contains docosahexaenoic acid which protects against stress chemicals, thus preventing flab storage. Thus, start pairing up your tuna roll with that ginger pickle!
2. Honey and cinnamon
Daily dose of honey with the goodness of cinnamon is the perfect recipe for a picture-perfect body. Cinnamon is packed with healthy antioxidants that help curb belly fat accumulation. Moreover, honey is known to aid in weight loss and enhance immunity.
3. Raspberries and yogurt
This combination is an extremely effective slimming agent. Yogurt is a rich source of vitamin d and calcium which helps prevent the absorption of fat. As for raspberries, they contain polyphenols which stop the formation of fat. Also, they are packed with insoluble fiber that increases ghrelin levels, a hormone that regulates hunger.
4. Spinach and bananas
Spinach contains almost zero calories and is known to significantly increase satiety levels. Bananas are packed with potassium that prevents bloating and gives the body a lean look. They also contain resistant starch which resists digestion and thus not only promotes oxidation of fat but also brings down the level of abdominal fat. So go make that smoothie now.
5. Watermelon and apples
Apples are abundant sources of fiber which is essential for the reduction of visceral fat. Watermelon is the perfect fruit for decreasing fat accumulation and improving lipid profiles. Consume these fruits together as a salad, dessert or snack; they are packed with good health!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have girlfriend. We didn't have sex but I doubt if sperms entered into vagina during rubbing and all because she is not having period. Is there any possibility of being her pregnant? If yes then tell us something to avoid that pregnancy.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infection. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
Hi, My son is 13 months now. I still breast feed him. My query is: For the first 3 months after delivery he used to latch both my breast for milk. Later I found it easier holding him and feeding on the left breast. After 3 months I only gave him left breast for latching. Yesterday when he was latching milk he saw my right breast and wanted to drink milk from the right breast however I was a little skeptical and dint offer the right side milk as its one year. When I checked there is still milk coming from right breast as well. Can I squeeze a lot of milk from the right breast for may be a week and then can I give him the right side breast milk as well.
Treatment options depend upon the severity and stage of the disease. In very early stages, the treatment can be as simple as observation or immobilization. For more advanced stages, surgery is usually considered to try to reduce the forces on the lunate bone by lengthening, shortening, or fusing various bones in the forearm or wrist. Surgery can also be aimed at trying to restore blood supply to the lunate (revascularization), using a bone graft with a blood vessel attached to it. This is not an option in more advanced stages if the relationship of the bones has markedly deteriorated; complete wrist fusion may then be the preferred treatment. Hand therapy does not change the course of the disease; however, hand therapy can help to minimize the disability from the problem. Treatment is designed to relieve pain and restore function. Your hand surgeon will advise you of the best treatment options and explain the risks, benefits, and side-effects of various treatments for Kienbock’s disease