Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Navroze KotwalYour feedback matters!
My age is 16. In my teeth I am having pyorrhea and I am feeling a slight movement in one of my front tooth. My gums are reddish and swelled. I am having calculus. I had a history of dental trauma 6 years ago. My teeth are not at all straight. I am in a fear of loosing my teeth. What has happened to my teeth? What should I do now? Will I really loose my teeth?
Hi I am krishna I am 38 years old I got much problem with my teeth as of lost nearly 6 of them so please give a nice sugg so that I can get out of them.
I am a teenager and I have weak gums. Whenever I brush my teeth I find blood in my brush. Plus my teeth are also turning yellow. Please help.
I have teeth problem early morning out of my teeth blood and also I have eye problem so please suggest me.
Tongue and Ceiling of my mouth always feels dry like cotton from past nearly one year. I smoke two cigarettes daily not more than that. Few days back one of my dentist friend observed that this is smoker's palate but I am not convinced as I am not a chain smoker. Please suggest what should be done to treat this problem. I never feel comfortable.
Hi, I have an oral problem. Oral ulcers are very common in mouth. I am very much fed up with this problem can you please tell me a suitable. Medicine for this ?
To lessen the degree of pain or soreness in the mouth during the orthodontic treatment, you can gargle with 8 ounces of lukewarm water with one teaspoonful of salt dissolved in it. Swish it around your mouth and then spit it out. It will dull the pain and provide relief.
Introduing innovative methods to help children (and the young at heart) to learn to brush better and prevent cavities at home.
Agents that make germ buildup glow and stand out so that such areas can be specifically identified and children can learn to improve brushing.
Cavities can be prevented at home with simple home care.
Get in touch to find out more...
I had never any problem or pain in my tooth, but i found some blood traces while brushing. Please suggest some good tooth paste or any other advice. Thanks
My husband has a problem of very frequent mouth ulcers. The ulcers very painful and lasts more than 1.5 week. Our observation shows that it is not due to acidity or constipation.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.