Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen M JethvaYour feedback matters!
My tooth are badly damaged how can I clean it. And it have lot of red color of gutkha and I want to clear that.
I am suffering from hair fall since 3 months. I use coconut oil mixed with lemon juice as home remedies to fix hair fall, but till now the results are not showing. I apply oil 2 days in a week, i.e Wednesday and Sunday. I use Patanjali Kesh Kanti (Natural) Shampoo to wash my hair. Please guide me how to fix hair fall. My diet is simple Indian meal (both veg and non veg). Hoping for your immediate and kind response.
This is a keloid on my chest from around 4-5 years. Sometimes it get dark red and sometimes it get normal red. WHen I touch it, I feel a little sensation so I think it is around 90% dead. I have taken a lot of medicines and treatment but its size is not reducing. Please help me if anyone can remove it. I am thinking to remove it by using external creams.
I am feeling exhausted if I work for almost one hour though I started freshly in the morning. Kindly confirm what should I do.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Hi my wife is having gastric problem when she eats something always gas is formed and she has to go 2- 3 times to toilet. Pls assist me and suggest good diet for her.
I am pregnant of 3 months and I want my baby to take birth with a fairer skin pls advice what should I eat to get baby fairer.
I am 22 years old, I have skin problem which appears only in every winter and disappear during the summer, what should I do?
My niece is 9 years old and suffering from fits from last 8 years. I went to meet many Doctors but her problem is still same due to this problem her mentally growth has been also affected. What should I do? Kindly suggest.
Hi i am suffring from cough last two or three years, in past 13 year earlier i suffred from lungs infection i treated six month for that. Even last year i consult lots of doctors i used to checkup tc dc test nd chest x ray also but no one gives resolution. I dont know what to do plz suggest
Hi, I am having hair problem issue since 7 years, now am having baldness from front, I wanna ask can I use MINTOP minoxidil 5%. Is it safe to use it. Does it have any side effect on head or something other. Or should I go for 2%. Pls help me.
I am under weight. Wanted to increase my weight upto some extent. Very weak and always fall ill. Get tired very fast.
My 1 year old child is frequently affected by Pneumonia. what should I do to increase her immunity level.
I have no cavities in my teeth, however there is pain for the last 1 week in the lower jaw canine. What would it be? can it also be because of wisdom tooth?
Hi, I am a 25 years old unmarried female. I have been having watery loose motions (diarrhoea) for the past 4 days, along with nausea and unnecessary headache and lower backache. I have also been taking medicines like norflox 400 and zintec but it's not helping. Everytime I eat anything, I usually have to rush to the washroom. I google my symptoms and somehow I came across lots of articles which indicated that I might be pregnant. That these symptoms might be of early pregnancy. I last had unprotected intercourse with my fiancé on 5th August after which I took an ipill. My dates are usually within the span of 18th-21st days of the month. On the 4th day of the diarrhoea I experienced some spotting too, and I thought that my date came early this month but these spotting were irregular not like periods. I even took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. I am still unsure what is it that's happening. Request you to advice and help me out of this dilemma and discomfort.
I have a problem that my hairs are getting white and problem of hairfall in these age I have tried all the shampoo and oils but no profit so what can I do?
Always tiredness long sleeping hours in evening and short sleeping hours during night pain in legs. And having to much of pimples on face.
If you are experiencing skin problems or hair-related problems, olive oil can be used as an effective and natural remedy. Olive oil can be used in different forms for different purposes, which not only pertain to the skin and hair.
Here is a list of the most common ways olive oil may be used:
- Hair conditioner: If your hair are dry and brittle, you may use olive oil as a natural hair conditioner. You should apply heated olive oil to your hair, cover it with a plastic bag and wrap a towel around your head.
- Clearing acne: Olive oil can be effective in treating or improving several skin conditions. Acne may be cleared by applying a paste of olive oil and salt. You have to apply this paste to your face, leave it for some time and rinse it off with water. By continuing this process, you will be able to improve your acne condition. The salt helps in cleaning the pores via exfoliation and the olive oil helps in restoration of the skin’s natural moisture.
- Shaving cream: Olive oil can be used as an alternative or substitute to shaving cream. Applying it on your face before shaving makes the blade glide smoothly. Your skin gets moisturized as well.
- Cleaning greasy hands: Olive oil can be used to remove car grease or paint from your hands. You have to prepare a mixture of olive oil and salt or sugar. This mixture should be rubbed all over your hands and washed off with soap and water. As a result, your hands become clean and soft.
- Removing paint from hair: Olive oil can be used for effective removal of paint from your hair. You should put some olive oil to a moist cotton ball and rub it onto your hair. Mascara can also be removed using this method.
- Polishing furniture: Olive oil is very effective in polishing wooden furniture. You must mix olive oil with white vinegar or lemon juice and put it in a spray bottle. Apply this spray on your furniture, leave it applied for some time and wipe it with a cloth or paper towel. You can also apply olive oil directly on a paper towel and wipe off the excess oil. Polishing of your furniture can be carried out using this method. The lost luster and finish of old furniture get enhanced.
Olive oil is available in all stores, in bottles. Olive oil can also be used for softening old leather gloves and leather equipment. In case the leather gets cracked or becomes hard, an olive oil rubdown can improve its condition.