Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
The validity of Mirena will expire in 2017, when l will be 49+.Will l have menopause at that time due to Mirena or menopause will come in its normal course? Does Mirena have any effect on menopause. If my problem exists after the expiry dt of Mirena, do l have to have another Mirena insertion?Please tell.
I am 46 year old male and suffering from fibrosis of lung (left lung destroyed) since last 20 years. For this reason infection dose occur once or two in a year and during this time I use to take bedridden due to fever, whole body pain, severe cough with bad smell. This time only one antibiotic under livofloxecin hydrochloride group is taken by me. Now my question - is there any suitable way to get out from this disease permanently?
Hello, Just be two months I had delivered twins. From then onwards I'm not able to sleep bcoz of severe pain in head due to Dat I'm feeling uncomfortable and have not slept from past two months. I have a history of migraine, just visited a neurologist and he said migraine has come back next even he did CT scan of my head but it's normal and prescribed zolfresh and provanol40 and I'm getting sleep sometimes but not feeling relaxed and my mind has been blank so please suggest me what should I do, should consult psychiatric or continue with these medicines.
I have been suffering from cough and headache for around two years. Cough continuously comes from throat. Throat always feels sticky. Any suggestions home remedy.
I want to know, how can I overcome from snoring. My age is 27. I read a lot of articles and tried some methods specially laying side by side but it's not working.
I am 17 year old girl and I am suffering from last 6 years from etching in entire body and this etching cause many red red mark on skin and also cause pimple on chicks some time blood is also come when etching become too much .i use many medicine like cuticet, cetrizine,zempred, alspan, floristore, monolip, and many more bt any of them not work perfectly .my doctors said .now we can do any thing .all depends on God .plz suggest what I do please help me.
I have migraine. Can't tolerate more headache. Doc gave me medicines but i am afraid of its side effects. What should I do?
Hlo Dr. Im 22 years old im sufring from gas problm and I take all med. For it par koi aaram nhi aaya fr ik Dr. Ne vitamin d test kiya to pta lga I hv very low vitamin d only 12.84 kya kru Dr. M kya only deit achi lene se ye thik ho jaye ga or mujhe freq. Urination bhi ata rhta h pls hlp dr.
Can't satisfy my wife on bed, what should I do to cure my premature ejaculation problem? I am only 23 years old.
Normal cbp, normal x ray of chest, normal ecg, but excessersion some times breathing, no fever, no cough, but esr ist hour 18 and second hour 41, sir please advise.
Allopathy Doctors discourage eating Bananas since high sugar content. For type 2 diabetic patients is it banned. Please advise.
What is the main cause of slow heart rate of below 45bpm. I am a patient of bradycardia since 20 years .doctors are advising me for e p study. Sir please Guide me as my age is 54.
Sir since 2010 main Blood ki investigation karai thi tab HBsag Positive nikla tha. Meri shaadi 6 month pahle ho gayi hei. Meri biwi pregnant hai. Maine wife ka HBsag test kara liya hei result negative nikla. Iska koi bura prabhav padtha hei to kripya mujhe advice di jiye. Koi medicine iske liye ho to bataiye.
I have a problem of masturbation, every night I am doing this nd due to this I always look like a dull face, body become lezy nd always headache. Need some solution to avoid this.
I am unable get better sleep, every time I sleep I get many dreams and I will be thinking of it all night it is being since 3 years how can get better sleep.
The neurones in the brain are constantly reorganising their connections both functionally and physically according to the environment, your thinking and behaviour. This ability is known as neuroplasticity. Through neuroplasticity the nerve cells of brain can compensate for injury to some parts of the brain and enable a person to recover from stroke, birth abnormalities. It is also beneficial in treating autism, ADD, learning disabilities and helps manage obsessive compulsive disorders.
Here are seven things you should know about neuroplasticity.
- Change depends on the attentiveness of the brain: Neuroplasticity changes can only happen if the brain is alert and active. When the brain is active it releases neurochemicals that are necessary for the neurone connections to change. If a person is distracted to inattentive, these changes cannot happen.
- The more the effort; the bigger the change: Neuroplasticity changes depend on how motivated the person is to change or learn new tasks. For this reason, when it comes to using neuroplasticity for physiotherapy, it is essential to first deal with any depression or anxiety issues the patient might be having before attempting to rehabilitate them.
- It helps strengthen neural connections: Repetition of actions is one of the key elements of neuroplasticity in physiotherapy. Through this, the strength of neurone connections is strengthened to include sensory information, movement and cognitive patterns.
- It improves cell to cell connections: This is crucial to a patient’s rehabilitation as it increases reliability and makes a person more independent. In turn, this makes behaviour patterns more reliable.
- It helps predict actions: A task can usually be broken down into a series of smaller tasks. For example, feeding oneself can be broken down into steps that begin with lifting a spoon and filling it with food to finally putting the spoon into your mouth. Hence, along with completing an action, the brain must also know what to do next. Neuroplasticity helps improve this associative flow and allows the brain to predict the next step.
- Changes can be temporary or permanent: Initial changes due to neuroplasticity are temporary ad only if the brain determines the experience to be desired is this change made permanent. This is why when treating mobility issues, patients are not always able to repeat tasks in the same way.
- Memory guides the learning: When making new neural connections through neuroplasticity, the brain is taught to discard unsuccessful attempts and only remember the experience of the successful attempts. From here, adjustments are made to improve the connection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.