Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narvekar'S ClinicYour feedback matters!
Im 30 weeks pregnant scan show water is less doctor advise me agricet granules 4 sachet and glucose should be given 3 daily for 3 days please suggest how to recover afi or water.
I am a 29 years old and I don't know that how to do safer sex earlier. After knowing my mind is always upset. Because I am confused i am safe or unsafe ?
Dr. Im 26 years old having a problem of pcod and thyroid because of that im having savior growth of unwanted hair on my upper lip chin and on stomach. .I don't want go for leaser treatment it has no 100% result and not having such huge money to spend .kindly please suggest me such useful and 100% results medicine which correct my problem naturally.
Why Neutrogest 200 use pregnancy? Is it safe to intake oral instead of vaginal. I am having 7 weeks pregnancy with twins. And I am pregnant first time. So in this case this tables is safe to intake.
I am new married couple so when I got a safe sex in after my partner period time in a month pls give me a right suggestion or a lady period time then I m free of pregnancy.
My girl frnd she is suffering frm irregular periods and even since from 5months her periods was not der. She is taking tension so plzz suggest me.
Hi I am 43 year old female and ailing with heart disease hocm. Three years back I have undergone alcohol ablation. Now I wanted to conceive can it be possible? what all test I have to pursue? previously I have undergone many ivf but failed.
I am not getting the periods since two months. I had sex one-time for 10 mins yesterday. I will be pregnant or not.
I am afraid of second pregnancy, but also can not avoid sex. Kindly suggest me the medicine which can be effective and safe regarding this except I pill or unwanted 72 because I do not want to harm myself too.
I am married for 1.5years and I am 28 years old. My menstruation cycle was regular but this year in april menstruation did not occurred. My doctor advised me to take krimson 35 for three months. Those three months my period was regular. I stopped taking pill after 3 months and my due date was 2.8. 2015. But till now it does not happened. I had thick vaginal discharge and muscle pain like I have before my period. Now watery discharge is happening. I had last unprotected sex on 2.8. 15. My home pregnancy test comes out negative on 9.8. 15. What should I do? Am I pregnant? is there anything serious about it? Pls suggest.
Is it ok to take flax seeds powder after lunch n dinner for height gain? I hope it will not make me fat?
I had sex with my bf 15 days before. I missed period. I have checked with prega news but it is negative. Kindly advise on urgency.
I am 37 weeks pregnant. Did my ultra sound this week. My baby weighs 2.5 KGS. Drs considered it to b a low weight n prescribed me with aminofit tablet. Is it necessary to use this tablet? Or can I increase my baby's weight through my food?
Hi Doctor, I'm 23 years old married about 1 year 7 months my husband age is 35 and today going to Dr. for checkup for planing baby we all test taken ultrasound, semen analysis and thyroid complete blood and urun test. Dr. Told me All reports are normal my last LMP is 13/7/16 no periods till today and then Dr. Given medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets IP and folic acid 5 mg then told me period after second day treatment will starts.(I want to conceive) What is problem in me what treatment to take I am worried about this. Please ans me.
When I go for preconception consultation will I be ordered ultrasound or sonography? Does it happen intravaginal or just external? Please let me know.
Asking your doctor if an antiobiotic medicine can be taken is advisable as it can help in reducing the infection; and swelling. It can also be taken after the treatment for faster healing.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleeps can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching feet of elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.