Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narvekar'S ClinicYour feedback matters!
If intercourse is done during periods without any precaution with the partner than is there any chance of getting diseased?
My age 37 year old have low amh 1.02 Dr. Says donor egg go with ivf. But I want own eggs is it possible success with low eggs. If I get donor eggs baby looks like as me or donor mother sms match. I tried natural for 10 years but not conceived can I go with ivf with my own eggs.
My wife is 38 yrs old & is patient of rheumatoid arthritis for the last 8 yrs. We have last seen doctors at vellore 8yrs back after that she is frustated with doctors as its taken in negetive way, she is ofenly taking pain reliffpills. She is also alergic with medicine. Also to say that nowdays she cant walk, neither do any activities, her joints in arm, wrists, ankles are slowly deformated & slowly slowly her backbone is twisting in front posture. Her menstrual cycle has also stopped for the last 1 yr please advice
My wife is feeding my one month baby now a days so what should be her diet? Because we feel he has a stomach sometimes as he cry a lot.
I have tried During mensuration period I am facing with black bleeding at 1 day of period is it effective. And my weight is increasing day by day.
Hello doctor. I'm n my 48th day of my cycle I took home pregnancy test on 38th day nd today still its negative so I went to doctor she told me to take blood test I gave blood sample today nd I'm so upset nd tensed Wil the results be positive or negative?
My wife is not able to bear pain while sex. She is stopping me all the time, every time. Actually we both are virgins and new to this. Please suggest me medicines to avoid her pain.
Hi, My son is 13 months now. I still breast feed him. My query is: For the first 3 months after delivery he used to latch both my breast for milk. Later I found it easier holding him and feeding on the left breast. After 3 months I only gave him left breast for latching. Yesterday when he was latching milk he saw my right breast and wanted to drink milk from the right breast however I was a little skeptical and dint offer the right side milk as its one year. When I checked there is still milk coming from right breast as well. Can I squeeze a lot of milk from the right breast for may be a week and then can I give him the right side breast milk as well.
I am 23 years old girl. I am suffering from irregular periods and also toes ache. I also need psychiatric help.
I am 22 year old female. having physical relation with my partner last month on 4th and Periods delayed by 8 days. Is there any chance of pregnancy. No other symptoms of pregnancy. If yes. Then how can I abort this easily.
I am 39 year old having 2 children younger is 6 months old & breastfeeding. I am having severe pain burning & piercing type 10/20 minutes after feeding & lasts almost one hour or more since 2 months. Nipple is healthy, no past health issues. Please suggest and help.
I can't understand why is it so difficult to control the feeling as I am getting divorced and I have a craving for sex many times, its been almost 5 years I am living separate with my husband.
Am married frm 3 yr. ANd have no baby yet, my husb. Generally don't sex regularly. He does it in 3-4 days sometimes 7-8 days. Whts the reason behind dis. Overall his health is fine nd fit. Nd also he hav lots of anger.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.