Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NarmitaYour feedback matters!
1) Is it necessary that one should bleed after taking an emergency contraceptive like ipill? If not, what should be the date when the bleeding happens 2) when can be the first instance when one can go for a pregnancy test .rather than waiting the entire month for the next menstrual cycle.
My periods started on 7 sep 16. My age is 38 yrs. I take thyronorm 50 everyday My next expected periods will b on 5 oct 16 .My periods goes for 5 days in one cycle. I do not want them from 5 oct to 16 oct. please suggest tablet, its dose and advise me it should b prepare or postpone. I will prefer prepare. please suggest.
I am 20 years old female gained weight and because of this I missed my period soo can you suggest any diet plan.
Hi Doctors, My wife is 2 months pregnant. So want know that what should she eat and which fruits to have in lunch and dinner. What should be her eating pattern (Breakfast, Lunch,evening tea, Dinner) Please suggest. She also suffering from back pain what are the reasons behind the back pain?
Meri 3 month pehle operation se baby hui h. Aur abhi do mahine se mere periods start ho gye. Please suggest me. Any type of precautions jo mujhe pregnancy se Bachaye. Please help me.
I am 27 year female, and found that I had PCOD four months back. For two months I used feminol to regularise periods third moth I got period after 26 days. But this month I am still waiting for my period and its already 30 days. Does my period became irregular or I may be pregnant.
I'm 25 years old, female. I'm having bartholin abscess problem and it is reoccurring frequently. First couple of times when it happened, as per doctor's advice I took hot water sittings. (add pinch of salt to hot water and sit in water for 10-15 minutes). Doing this for 2-3 days, made the lump to burst and pus used to come off. But last april the swelling was severe and I underwent an I and d procedure (insert and drain). The problem has happened now again, and now there are saying it could be a bartholin cyst and we may have to remove cyst. Please help me and here are my concerns: 1. What is the difference b/w bartholin abscess and bartholin cyst? 2. Are there any steps or measures that I can do to ensure the problem does not keep repeating? 3. What is the permanent solution for this?
My wife age is 33 years and having sugar and done a angioplasty 3 years ago can she became a pregnant. Presently medicine is taken what should I do?
My age is 32. My husband age is 33. I got married in the month of may. I want to become pregnant. He wil come only on Saturday and sunday. We have intercourse on that time only. I had constipation problem. Last month I checked haemoglobin, thyroid, pressure,sugar. All normal. We have tried in so many ways. All things got failure. Some people are saying after the period you should not take sweets, egg etc. My doubt is wat food have 2 take for getting pregnant. Another is constipation avoid pregnancy.
Here are some causes and symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
Mam /Sir meri age 22hai, 23 feb.ko avi shadi hui hai, Uske bad periods ki problem ho rhi hai. Period ka date 26 feb tha but 1 march ko aaya, aaj 9 april ho gya but periods nhi aaya. 2, 3 day se pet me drd v kvi 2hota hai aur aisa lgega period aa gya kvi 2lag rha bs aane hi wala hai but aata nhi. Kvi2 Jee michlane v lgta hai khana khane k bad lgega ulti ho jayega but hota nhi Sir bhari lgega. Koi bdi problems to nhi sir/mam plzzz uchit slah de. Bhut presan ho gye.
I am 30 weeks pregnant O-ve blood group having hemoglobin 10.2 .Weight 72 kg height 160 cm. Please suggest me how to improve hemoglobin by taking suitable diet.
I am married on 04/05/14, I missed period on 26/09/14, consult gynecologist & doctor confirmed pregnancy on 08/10/14, unfortunately some problems continuous bleeding started early morning on 10/10/14 consult doctor she advice abortion. After abortion, I was consult another gynecologist for irregular periods & pregnancy. After two months periods on time to time. Doctor advice pregnancy course on 01/07/15 folinine- daily once, miprogen 200mg - daily once after some months missed period on 21/09/15 doctor confirmed pregnancy on 26/09/15 by urine test. My thyroid report on 25/09/15 (tsh) -7.89ml & consult thyroid specialist & doctor adviced thyronorm 100mg daily early morning once. Gynecologist advice medicines on 26/09/15 miprogen 200mg tablets - daily twice neogest 200mg injection - weekly once folinine - daily once doctor advised 1st scanning on 09/10/15 scan report is 3mm size small gestational sac like structure noted at fundamental endometrium & review the scan after 10 days. After I meet doctor on 22/10/15 doctor advised stop the medicines and scan. My 2nd scanning report on 23/10/15 sac notified but not cardiac activity. Doctor see the scan report and advice for abortion after getting bleeding. After 5 days I don't get bleeding & consult doctor. Doctor advised duphaston 10mg tablets daily twice for 5 days and after 5 days consult me. After take one tablet on 27/10/15 evening 6pm after light bleeding is coming & pain in abdomen. What I do, tell me I am having healthy pregnancy or not. Please help me. These are abortion symptoms or not. Please help me.
Foods that elevate your metabolism is a good method of losing fat from the body. Include these foods in your breakfast, lunch and dinner to harness their fat burning power. Try these foods to kick start your metabolism:
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be super foods as they are packed with nutrients. Rich in protein and vitamin D, eggs also help boost your metabolism.
- Lean meat: Include lean meats, such as chicken and turkey to your diet as they are rich sources of protein. They are also good sources of iron, the deficiency of which may lead to sluggish metabolism.
- Chili peppers: Chili peppers are good sources of 'capsaicin', a component that is known to kick start your metabolism into high gear. You may add chili peppers to your dishes to add some pungent flavor as well.
- Water: Dehydration may lead to you to feel sluggish the entire day; thus it is necessary to drink cold water as the body burns calories while warming the water.
- Coffee: The caffeine content in coffee is known to stimulate your metabolism.
- Beans: Beans are known to contain good amounts of protein and fiber. The fiber in the beans help in promoting satiety and restricts your food cravings. They are also rich in iron, a macronutrient that helps in improving metabolism.
- Berries: Berries are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C that help combat free radical damage in the body. They also contain fiber that promotes healthy digestion.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is a good source of magnesium that helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is also known to stimulate various hormones in the body that burn fat.
- Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is known to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It also boosts acid production in the stomach, thus promoting healthy digestion and contributing to an increased metabolism.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb that has certain properties which help in metabolizing carbohydrates in the body, thus increasing your overall calorie burn and kick starting your metabolism.
Get into a routine — go to the pool, hit the gym, join a spin class or set a regular run and do some planned exercise. Make it social by getting someone to join you.
Limit the time you spend watching TV or sitting in front of a computer during leisure time.
Move yourself — use active transportation to get places. Whenever you can, walk, bike, or run instead of taking the car.
Spread your sessions of moderate to vigorous aerobic activity throughout the week. Do at least 10 minutes of physical activity at a time.
Join a team — take part in sports and recreation activities in groups. You’ll make new friends and get active at the same time.