Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ShivdasaniYour feedback matters!
He'll Sir I am suffering knee cap joints not having gum how to improve Which item to eat more And calcium also low.
Is osteoarthritis a part of aging, and is there a way to reduce risks, even after age 50? Do sleep needs change as we age? How much sleep do we need after age 50? Please help me and I want to good suggestion please.
I got an urgent problem please help me. I have got a severe headache and even back pain for the last three months please help.
My mother needs a knee replacement asap.She's not able to walk more than 5 min we consulted from everywhere we could possilbe like aims,paras,and from many more seniors doctors.What is the charges for operation nd after dis serious operation it would be success for how many years? kindly let me know.Thanks.Regards!
I am 46 years old male. I do regular strength work out in gym. I am feeling pain in my left leg hamstring during 215 lbs deadlift. Pl suggest.
She have gained weight suddenly. Plus now it seems like her face shoulder and neck is swollen. Her weight is not dat much according to the body size. She also have other issues like suddenly started sweating alot. Irregular mensuration (month skip) Is it normal ? Now she is not able to lose weight (size )Please tell.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.