Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have a black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal creams for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do?
My skin is so dull and uneven skin tone is there kindly suggest some instant remedy for this. My lips are too dark and rough plzzz help me for dis.
I am 24 year old and during night time I am suffering from huge itching around my genital organs. The skin color is bit dark and when I scratch I feel relaxed but sometimes I feel I little blood.
I'm suffering with pimples, wrinkles, scars n darkspots. How can I make my face white n fair? Suggest any medicines or tips. What to take n what not to take.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from prostate gland pain can you suggest any doctor whom to see Sir, I have few symptoms like pain while traveling in bike, while standing for long time, its paining while ejection while intercourse, main symptoms is when I go to motion transparent white color jelly type thing is discharged, when the pain is high urination also stuff whenever I take any antibiotic like meftal spas are dolo next day there is no pain. Please help.
I have IBS illiterate bowl syndrome for last 6 years. My question is. I have oily face that creates stopping my face glow and born black heads I have 20 black I was clear my face and black heads but black heads born again.
Im suffering from pigmentation black spots on my face I am taking vit c celin tablets and isotirin 10 daily is ot good.
My sister started having white spots on her face all over her cheeks and forehead. Can you please suggest any cure for her problem? she is 22 years and unmarried. Thanks and regards
You feel you have wasted your youth at the age of 30 when you see grey hair, wrinkles on your skin and all other visible signs of ageing.
You wonder what went wrong, after all, you pumped iron in the gym, ate healthy food, got up early in the morning and did yoga, slept early, meditated, used all kinds of skin creams and the lists goes on and on.
We all do a lot of things to stay young and look young but there is one thing we don’t do and that is protect our body and our skin from pollution.
Have you ever wondered how much pollution can affect your skin?
Probably no, hence read on to find out..
Effects of pollution on skin
1.Causes aging, wrinkles, pimples, black heads etc.
2.Rids all natural oils from your skin
3.Dust forms a layer over your skin and congests your pores.
4.Sun’s heat during noon is very harmful as ultra violet rays of the sun can cause cancer, rashes and diseases. Pollution can cause numerous skin diseases and rashes.
5.Pollution can make your skin look dull as it rids them off oxygen.
6.It makes your skin rough.
7.It gives you a tan, which does not go away so easily.
Hence, now that you know the harmful effects of pollution on your skin it is better to curb them and keep them a bay.
Some of the Remedial Measures to prevent Pollution from affecting your skin are:
1.Wrap around a scarf or a Duppata around your head while going out.
2.Apply sunscreen when you go out in the sun from 12pm to 4 pm Or the much better option is to carry an umbrella when you go out in the sun
3.Moisturize your skin by applying moisturizer every night before sleeping.
4.Take an oil bath once a week to replenish your skin of its oils.
5.Try to wear a jacket or a coat while going out so that it shields you from the direct effect of pollution.
6.Mix Shikakai Powder, Channe ka Aatta, Haldi Powder, add water as needed, and make a fine paste of it. Use it as a substitute to soap.
7.Use warm water and scrub, to wash your face after coming home.
8.Eat healthy; it will help to flush out the toxins from your system.
Hence, if you follow these tips faithfully and accordingly, then you will be safe from pollution to some extent.
One cannot evade pollution completely; hence, it is advisable to take proper precautions.
Pimples and marks all over face. Though marks only on cheeks! how to get rid of them naturally? please help!
There is pain in my nose. Puss and a pimples has been formed on the tip of nose. Swelling all over the left cheek and on the upper part of nose. Feeling restless since last nite. Terrible pain on washing face aur at the time of sleeping. Had seropen-DP and Rabesec-D. Any other pills would you like to suggest. Please do the needful and suggest what to do. So much in pain.
I have mosquito scars on my legs since a long time. Is there any way to get rid of them or lighten them.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.