Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ShettyYour feedback matters!
My lips are getting darker day by day. What should I do to lighten it? Please suggest a good and quit remedy.
Hello, I am 25 year old female. Though my complexion is dark but my face is more darker then rest of my body. Please give some suggestion how to equal my skin tone.
I am 36 year old male, since 4-5 months brown spots are appearing on my face that looks really bad and sometimes embarrassing. Kaya clinic told me that its because of sun burn since I play cricket and laser treatment would help but only to 80%. Please suggest permanent solution to this problem. Thanks.
I am 22 years old girl. I have skin problem. There are too many pimple and acne on my face. I had used many medicines but not get any good response. So please suggest me to get rid pimple. My skin become dull and dark.
My Age 19 Problem face is getting dark day by day Under eyes are becoming black dull face oily and pimple How to cure it.Please tell.
Hello Sir Meri Aankho ke Neeche Black Color Ki Skin hogayi hai , usko Clear karne k liye koi Upaaye Batayen Thank you.
I'm 26 and a working woman. While I make sure I eat healthy, (oil free, fat free and no junk) throughout, and I gym everyday for an hour, I realized I am still putting on weight. Its visible on my face too. Is this normal due to gym or is there a problem? Kindly help, it's bothering me and very demotivating.
Is laser treatment is good for treating black spots, small holes and Mose around inferior surface of eye or there is another treatment for this?
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammation are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.