Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years male. For last 4 years (as per m. R. I report---- having problem in lumber spine-- bulge disc annular tear in l-4 & l-5 (arthopathy between l-5 & s-1) feeling serevre burning sensation in legs down to feet while sitting on cushioned seats, even during night while sleeping). Now having developed arthritis stiffness in joints, arms knees etc. No treatment including pysiotherapy, allopathy, homeopathy could prove effective. Please suggest effective sure cure, to get my disease cured,
Sir, I am a person of 47yr. I have a problem of gastric, loose motion, backpain, weakness since one month. I wanna get rid of this problems. please help me.
Sir I'm having grade 3 horizontal medial meniscus tear in posterior horn n body +partial acl tear presently recovery from injuries from after injury recovery should I go for physiotherapy or surgery for betterment of knee.
I have knee pain for two or more weeks. Pain increases while driving. I Am having 85 kg and 5.10 height. Little belly. 3 minutes only walk. No exercises. I use non get. Food literally. What I want to do for reduce the pain. I am 35 years old. What I want to do as exercise. Please help me.
Degenerative discs at L 4-L5 & L5-S1levels with bilateral traversing S1nerve root compression and mild soft tissue spinal canal stenosis at L5-S1 level as described in text.
I having knee pain for last couple of weeks I thought its because of my too much walking but its still exist. What to do now?
Your knee is guarded and cushioned by a cartilage known as meniscus. A meniscus tear, therefore, is an extremely painful and discomforting situation. It occurs very frequently and has emerged as one of the most commonly occurring cartilage injuries. What makes a meniscus tear an extremely common phenomenon is the way it can tear that is all it takes is a twist of the knee for it to happen.
People involved in sports mostly face the brunt of this form of injury. The risk of getting meniscus torn increases with age and tends to occur at the slightest change of direction of movement.
Some of the symptoms of a torn meniscus are:
- Pain and inflammation: It goes without saying that an internal injury of the cartilage or tearing away of it would inevitably result in extreme pain and inflammation near the knee.
- Immobility: The extreme pain and inflammation, which follows will inevitably make it difficult to move. Since the pain occurs in the joint, you will have difficulty in walking and any forceful movement will only aggravate the pain.
- Locking of the knee: Locking of the knee refers to a situation when you are unable to move your knee. This occurs most commonly after you have your meniscus torn.
Notwithstanding its frequency of occurrence, there are several ways, by which you can treat a torn meniscus. Some of the ways are:
- Apply ice: In order to get some relief, applying ice is a suitable option. If you apply ice every day for some time, it wonders in reducing swelling and the consequent pain.
- Use a bandage: In order to control the swelling, it is important that you cover your knee with an elastic bandage.
- Change the posture: It is important that you keep the affected knee in an elevated plane, in order to ensure an efficient blood supply and a consequent relief from pain.
Some Medical Treatments
There are many things to consider when deciding how to treat your torn meniscus, including the extent and location of the tear, your pain level, your age and activity level, your doctor's preference, and when the injury occurred. Your medical treatment choices are:
- Nonsurgical treatment with compression, elevation, and physical therapy. This may include wearing a temporary shoulder brace.
- Surgical repair to sew the tear together.
- Partial meniscectomy, which is surgery to remove the torn section.
- Total meniscectomy, which is surgery to remove the entire meniscus. This is generally avoided, because this option increases the risk for osteoarthritis in the shoulder.
- Whenever possible, meniscus surgery is done using arthroscopy, rather than through a large cut in the shoulder.
Dear Doc, I am an Indian Classical Dancer, age 54 years. Since last 2 years I feel restlessness in my legs while sitting in the flight or as I retire on bed. As it was getting impossible to sleep, I consulted Doctor and is given Pramipex 0.125 since 6 months but still I experience a feeling of numbness and restlessness though not as intense as previously. Please advice.
My fingers are becoming stiff and they are paining. My whole body is shivering and I am feeling like piercing pins in my body.
I'm 25 year old female and I have a lot of back ache for past few days. I sweep the floor daily by bending for at least 15-30 mins daily. Do you think that is the cause for the problem?
I am 30 yes old boy my question is during fast running I have so many pain in my leg above ankles. Kindly advise me.
We all know it's very common in our lifestyle to drink water and all drinks with a bottle.
Due to repetitive use of neck into hyperextension many time in a day. Which cause repetitive injury into small muscle gradually.
Which cause micro spasm into the neck muscle and lead mild stiffness into the neck and limited range of motion.
Which lead to mal-alignment of the joint in the neck which alters the natural joint play moment and causing - headaches: neck pain: morning stiffness: many more symptoms.
Advice- take your water with glass by sitting at the table or on chair /bed. Whatever possible according to your surrounding.